Slipping in the rain past the drips - page 6

Aleksey Mavrin:

Swaps can also be positive, can you imagine? In general it feels like you haven't traded like that. A normal broker allows you to hold a position for at least 3 months so that swaps won't affect the MO, unless of course you are a mid-term scalper and you set normal goals and stops.

But of course, swaps should be taken into account.

And it would be nobler to give the money to charity instead of collecting it in BC's pocket.)

Can you imagine?)

The swaps may be positive when you are in the red and negative when you are in the surplus.

(Such is the way things are))

Igor Makanu:

Well, go on, but it reminds me - good intentions, the road ...?

there is a discussion of hackneyed methods, about "pseudo" risk calculation, yes there was an attempt, but just an attempt

as for the subject, i.e. everything that involves money is pretty well manipulated, this industry is no exception, so if a beginner enters the markets, the result is always the same.... he has no time to absorb new information - how to do it (trading) properly, he cannot filter out nonsense - he does not have enough information in his head, but he may start trading immediately by pushing a few buttons - and most importantly he can immediately count the money!

that's it, money always solves everything fast - I wrote above )))

Tactically it is wrong to judge by yourself.

For example, in this discussion I gave a specific calculation that clearly shows how with the "classic" MM of 10% of the depo for open positions - money is easily drained even with min. 1:30.

And gave a recipe: divide the depo in Forex, because no real or virtual stop-loss, the most conservative. MM and min. leverage will not save the account on force majeure. At 1:1 the account will hold, but who has that leverage here and why?

It was stated at the beginning: manipulators are not considered in this thread.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Can you imagine?)

Swaps are positive when you're in deficit and negative when you're in surplus.

That's the way it is))

One more thing: the sum of positive and negative swaps is always negative.

Konstantin Yartsev:
Is there any real monitoring?

Konstantin Yartsev:

It is tactically incorrect to judge by yourself.

For example, in this discussion I have given a specific calculation which clearly shows how with the "classic" MM of 10% of the deposit for open positions - money is easily drained even with a min. 1:30.

And gave a recipe: divide the depo in Forex, because no real or virtual stop-loss, the most conservative. MM and min. leverage will not save the account on force majeure. At 1:1 the account will hold, but who has that leverage here and why?

It was stated at the beginning: manipulators are not considered in this thread.

You have not given a calculation!

You took some numbers you think are best, then smoothly pointed specifically to the product from Market where you use that calculation

If you want to see how the calculation is done - search for"money management", "optimal" - there will be articles with a CALCULATION, not like yours

please note, in my previous message I did not mention "about me", I said that you do not give a methodology, but give an example, where"pseudo" calculation of risks is already used

Igor Makanu:

You have not given a calculation!

You have taken some figures that you think are the most optimal, then smoothly pointed specifically to the product from Market where you use that calculation

If you want to see how the calculation is given - search for "money management", "optimal" - there will be articles with a CALCULATION, not like yours

Please note, in my previous message I did not mention "about me", I said that you do not give a methodology, but give an example where a"pseudo" calculation of risks is already used

All the gibberish in the pile ...

There was, is, and will never be any indication of the product. Just because you poke your nose into other people's Profiles doesn't mean I'm spammed )

One of the commenters wrote about the MM of 10%. For that option I offered a calculation of the depo's drain on a stop out. And your so called "optimal" is just a variant and it can be used as well. It is important to select your own variant of MM. I offered my variant. If you do not like it, don't bother.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Is there any real monitoring?
Of course there is!

Konstantin Yartsev:

There was, is and will never be any indication of the product. Just because you poke your nose into other people's Profiles doesn't mean I'm spamming )

I'm not poking my nose in, I'm on a public forum where information is publicly provided!

Did you fill in the information in your profile yourself? or under duress?

ok, the moderators are asleep, you have fun, the next offence is advertising for a DC where everything will work - so for the future

Igor Makanu:

I'm not sticking my nose in, I'm on a public forum where information is publicly provided!

Did you fill in the information in your profile yourself? or under duress?

Okay, the moderators are asleep, you have fun, the next infringement is advertising a DC where everything will work - so for the future

Be careful: I'm not talking about this forum, but about my profile. I'm not talking about this Forum, I'm talking about my profile. And do not threaten to moderate. I'm not breaking anything: spam is the direct name of the product and a link to it in the post. It's not in the discussion ...

Better get on with your usual business of publishing useless utilities for MKL silver coins.

Konstantin Yartsev:
Of course!
Can I see it?
Reason: