Quantum analysis Duca - page 19

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Vasya has lived 50 years, he has got a wife, a son, a car, a house, he feels 50 years old", "Fedya has lived 50 years, he has had three marriages, seven children, two houses built, six cars exchanged, he feels 27 years old". They are 50 years old from the outside, but from Fedya's point of view he is really 27.
+++

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
For example, "Vasya lived 50 years, got a wife, a son, a car, a house, he feels 50 years old", "Fedya lived 50 years, he had three marriages, seven children, two houses built, six cars exchanged and he feels 27 years old". From the outside they are really 50 years old, but from Fyodor's point of view he is really 27.

... but it can hardly be argued that from a conventional point of view that their time is anything different ...

only their perception of time differs

transcendreamer:

In short, Duke's method is trend and cocoons based on Renco charts (or their equivalents)

I'm waiting for the principle of quantum definition and explanation of how to build a channel.

transcendreamer:
The notion of "quantum price" is here only to make a smart look, like Bill Williams' "fractals" .

Williams' fractals are a thing.

the other thing is that he sold (probably not his calculations and ) the idea, while putting on three layers of marketing, buzzwords and alligator mouths.
Nothing to do with mathematical fractals, but the word is trendy.

But here we have it like this. That's just the way it is. I'm used to it.

QuantumBob:
See period separators on the normal and quantum graphs. Post with graphs above.

So what?

So you stretch the graph, and then what?

There are many ways to do this: equivolume charts, Renko, etc.

why some are better than others?

can you provide proof?

QuantumBob:
Quantum price breaks the resistance line of the descending quantum channel, you buy. And keep your estimates to yourself if you want me to answer your questions.

So we don't write for you, we write for the readers. Your answers are of little interest to us. You have already written everything.

QuantumBob:
Quantum price breaks the resistance line of the descending quantum channel, you buy. And keep your estimates to yourself if you want me to answer your questions.
Ok, this is already interesting, i.e. transendrimer said it correctly, trending on a chart similar to a renc chart.

Evgeny Belyaev:

It all makes sense. So you only need to trade with a quant broker who has quant quotes.

(Is it ducas?)

No, there are quant programs for mt4 and mt5

transcendreamer:

So there's no quantum mechanics there...

what's in CM, for example?

Is there a von Neumann equation? Feynman diagrams? Diffraction maybe? Interference?

It is based on Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, which determines the width of the quantum channel.

QuantumBob:
It is based on the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, which determines the width of the quantum channel.
A picture, please
Reason: