Let's build a mini grail!? - page 6

EgorKim:

Hmm. I asked you to at least take a look.

And there you have it.)

------------------------

Can someone tell me why in the zigzags that are in the terminal by default (ZigZag, ZigzagColor) is out

Parameters -

Are we talking about the above? Where did you get these values from?

aleger:

Are we talking about the above? Where did you get those values from?

No. It's about your councillor and the conversation in private.

EgorKim:

No. About your councillor and the conversation in private.

Yeah, that's right, there was an exchange. But you didn't pursue it, so you're not really interested.

EgorKim:

What you are asking for is clear as day.

There is nothing complicated about this system.

You don't need it at all if you have the right mindset.

The only problem is that you gave up Forex for the sake of the factory for 10 years) And to go to the factory again no matter what)

Martin's a drain, it's a sad axiom... Martin, it's such a beautiful illusion until you're drained... Martin knows the way to Kolya Marzhinov)))). So you are wrong about my usefulness)))

You're also full of contradictions about the factory... So I have to go back to the factory where I left anyway)).

No, my friend, you need my ideas badly... you'll definitely merge with that logic))) and martin won't help))) or just help))

people make me laugh... amusing))) Everywhere you look, they're doing this kind of thing))

Михаил:

Martin leaks, it's a sad axom... Martin, it's such a beautiful illusion until he leaks... Martin knows the way to Kolya Marzhinov)))) So you are wrong about my usefulness)))

You're also full of contradictions about the factory... So I have to go back to the factory where I left anyway)).

No, my friend, you need my ideas badly... you'll definitely merge with that logic)))) and martin won't help))) or just help))

people make me laugh... amusing))) Everywhere you look, they do things like that)))

Suppose I have a Martin Expert Advisor. Testing in the tester shows the maximum drawdown of 10%. My monthly profit is also 10% or more. If a drawdown reaches 11% during trading, the loss is closed. Why can such an EA lose more quickly than an EA without martin?

khorosh:

Let's say I have a martin Expert Advisor. Testing in the tester shows a maximum drawdown of 10%. Monthly profit is also 10% or more. If the drawdown reaches 11% during trading, the loss is closed. Why can such an EA lose more quickly than an EA without martin?

I wouldn't call it a Martin. You have replaced one trade with a 10% risk with a chain of trades with identical risk.

Михаил:

Martin leaks, it's a sad axom... Martin, it's such a beautiful illusion until he leaks... Martin knows the way to Kolya Marzhinov)))) So you are wrong about my usefulness)))

No, my friend, you need my ideas badly... you'll definitely merge with that logic))) and martin won't help))) or just help))

people make me laugh... amusing))) Everywhere you look, they're doing it))

and the requirement for "no more than n in a row" they're for martin... it's just that you modestly call it something else.

If you don't count losses and multiply like the kids, a martin is still a martin and a "bad series" ruins it.

--

Don't fuck with people's heads with your "10 years of experience". You have no system of your own, and the "let's do it together" theme is bullshit, because obviously you don't have anything else either. There is no MM without a basic strategy. (There is, but it's called martingale, and everyone here knows how to make it without you)

--

Opened a public thread - go ahead and express your thoughts announced in the thread. No thoughts? Close the shop.

Vladimir Kononenko:
I wouldn't call it a Martin. You have replaced one trade with a 10% risk with a chain of trades with identical risk.

So once a loss limit is imposed, is it no longer the case?

khorosh:

So once a loss limit is imposed, is it no longer the case?

Yes

Vladimir Kononenko:
Yes

Thanks, you've opened my eyes). But usually here on the forum as soon as they see a single trade using lot build-up, they immediately conclude - it'sa martin, and that amounts to a cross to the grave).

Reason: