How do you see Metatrader X in 2030? - page 3

Реter Konow:
Then why are you waiting for it in the 30's? If it already exists...

MQL doesn't have such an in-house function

ZS: I understand you, instead of inventing your own "old Chinese language" you finally started using ready-made solutions from KB, that's why you're bursting with this secret knowledge ))))

Реter Konow:
Then why are you waiting for it in the 30s? If it's already there...

I haven't searched in a special way, but purely by chance I haven't seen anything interesting. Probably not to you, but to those who say everything is already out there - can I get links to check it out?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Look, even the file operations have been available for a long time now.

I know, I showed you a template for the list, there is a record of any type of object as a method, but .... I want to have no files, dll and file mapping, just a standard function

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I haven't searched in a special way, but purely by chance I haven't seen anything interesting. Probably not to you, but to those who say everything is already out there - can I get links to check it out?

I have my solution. I have no idea what's in the Kodo-base. And any programmer can easily do it himself. It is not difficult.

The resource is created with function ResourceCreate. Saved by it and can be read from any chart with ResourceReadImage() where you only need to specify the exact address of the resource.

If the resource is created in a parallel program, you need to specify the full address and name of the resource in the ResourceReadImage call. After that, you will be able to read it (but you cannot change it in MT5, only in MT4).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

...and what will happen in another 10 years ?

I think, for starters, in the next 5-10 years all brokerage companies will completely switch to MT-5, because even my (conservative) brokerage company has already added this platform. I downloaded it, worked, the only thing that confused me: it uses a lot of RAM (maybe because of loading and news update).

And, in general, to be honest, installing software on your HD is an anachronism, from which we need to get rid of, passing all the work to servers, leaving the end user only a set of shortcuts as part of a shell of this or that program.

What else is there to say? Maybe an update will be added to MT-5 to allow working with several accounts/terminals at once (there are multiterminals now, but they must be installed separately from the main MT-4 or -5) and, accordingly, copying trades will become easier.

There are a lot of options to improve MT-5 platform, and the editor itself, if I may say so, can be made more blocky, so not to separate functions by curly braces, but just adding cubes in which variables are written, and arrows-links between cubes (as algorithms are written: block "output data", block "conditions", arrows, "result").

Once again, there are a lot of options to improve the MT-5 platform, the main thing is to decide on the direction: only forex or only shares, or only binary options, or all at once in one terminal.

Реter Konow:

I have my solution. I have no idea what's in the Codebase. And any programmer can easily do it himself. It's not difficult.

Resource is created with ResourceCreate function. The resource is saved by it and can be read from any chart using ResourceReadImage().

If the resource is created in a parallel program, you need to specify the full address and name of the resource in the ResourceReadImage call. After that, you can read it (but you can't change it in MT5, only in MT4).

I understand the approach, but I didn't know about "but you can't change it in MT5, only in MT4" because I hardly ever work with resources.

Igor Makanu:

I know, I showed you the template for the list, there is a record of any type of object as a method, but .... I want to have a standard function without files, dll and file mapping

No, well, it's clear that you want it directly. Not so long ago MK made wrapping in Win API, now it is possible to use them in the market.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I understand the approach, but I didn't know about "but you can't change it in MT5, only in MT4", because I hardly ever work with resources.

In MT4, you can change the resource of another program, which makes data exchange much easier. You need only one resource for programs to communicate. In MT5, they made it more complicated, and you can only read the resource of the other program, but not change it. Therefore, each programme should create its own resource, write data there and ensure that the opposing side reads it. Afterwards, the resource should be cleared.

String in message record should be used only if data has different types, otherwise you can just write it in union array of needed type and save it with ResourceCreate, knowing that another program will read the record at next period of its timer.

The method is simple, but it takes some work to implement...)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It's not so long ago that the MCs made wrappers in the Win API, now it's possible to use them in the marketplace.

You can't, there was such a question or topic a couple of months ago,

I've had it added for usability, but you still can't use dlls in the Market - security comes first.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I can say with certainty that as it is now, everyone will be losing in 10 or 20 years, even if you write the most beautifully flawless code (like fxsabera's). All this is codes for the sake of codes
Reason: