Asynchronous and multi-threaded programming in MQL - page 22

Реter Konow:
We don't need them there. These features will not contribute to the level of programs here in the community. MQL programs.

Do you want the check, or do you want to go? Do you want TC, or do you want the level of technology of the MCL programme?

It makes absolutely no difference to me TC, and MKL or something else. I have no feelings about any terminal.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Do you want the check, or do you want to go? Do you want TC, or do you want the level of technology of the MCL programme?

It makes absolutely no difference to me TC, and MKL or something else. I have no feelings about any terminal.

I don't need the CU in the first place. I am thinking about the business around the TC. Therefore - the level of technology of ICL programmes.

Dmitry Timin:
I have made a message queue that timerily processes incoming commands and notifies you when the operation is complete.

And all your operations are performed in locking mode, i.e. sequentially, until one operation finishes, another will not start.

Реter Konow:
I don't need the CU for fuck's sake. I'm thinking about the business around CU. Therefore - the level of technology of ICL programs.

The limit of your marketplace/freelance business is 100 bucks/month. It's not a business, it's a business game.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The limit of your marketplace/freelance business is 100 bucks/month. It's not a business, it's a business game.

That's why I'm not going there.)) But, we'll see.

A post for the creators. Trolls away. For GUIs, it looks good to put the OnChartEvent in a separate thread.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

By the way, objectively speaking, there were people on the Market who made a lot more, judging by the interest their product generated. And you can even get rich on signals, judging by some people. So there is business after all.

Реter Konow:
By the way, objectively speaking, there were people at Market who made a lot more money, judging by the interest their product generated. And you can even get rich on signals, judging by some people. So, after all, there is business.
Blessed is he who believes.

Vladimir Simakov:
A post for the creators. Trolls away. For GUIs, it looks good to put the OnChartEvent in a separate thread.

Looking more globally, it would be better to implement a class and methods for asynchronous tasks that would work for all available main handlers, in the structure of the whole code.
That is, for example, if you work in OnChartEvent, then in this handler we call MqlTask and CTask class and work with tasks as we need in this handler.
Accordingly, EventLoop and TrhreadPool, hidden from user's eyes, should be placed automatically at any place where MqlTask is declared.
This is an approximate algorithm, the developers know better, but I think the idea is clear.

Approximate implementation of the tasks, hidden from sight EventLoop

Реter Konow:

I have already replied to you. You are ignoring.

1. I need multithreading because my programs are much more complex. I want to combine a lot of very heavy functions in one program. Three-dimensional visualization, server communication, GUI, and various calculations. A single thread is not enough. So, I must either split the program into parts or use the built-in multithreading. If it's not available, then I'll split the program into parts.

2. the terminal is multi-threaded by itself. Why it needs multi-threading - ask its developers. Why I need multithreading - see point 1.

Explain to me why opencl is not suitable. The terminal implements the ability to write opencl code, and this is multi-threading. I want to understand the differences between the multi-threading they write about here and this feature.
Or who knows, explain so that I can understand.
Reason: