trader's exam - page 5

And you know, maths is not a science either, it's just methods and means of doing calculations.

Serqey Nikitin:

Most traders do not know how to set goals...

Tell me why trader should know pricing if he ( trader ) can not influence this process, or even one of hundreds of parameters that are related to pricing...

Or another example: Most traders are trying to guess the future price of currency pairs ... But this is nonsense, with so many different parameters ...

Although traders remember their main goal - to make profit..., but after that it's "who knows what to do... and everything is beside the point...".

P.S. I support Dimitry, because properly defined task is half of its solution...

Are they trying to guess the price? No way. Maybe the direction?

Vasily Belozerov:

You hear a granny at the bazaar, and I read the scientific literature. Scientific literature is confirmed by practice. Draw a figure with 5, 7, 9, 11 points and with 6, 8, 10, 12 points and verify by experience. More to explain, what is experiential or what is R&D?

Do you read science-fiction literature or have you experienced that"the problem has no solution in the first place"...?

Or maybe this nonsense was suggested to you by R&D...?

Keep dreaming, Reader!

Who says there has to be a one-size-fits-all solution? There are different kinds of science: natural sciences and humanities.

Serqey Nikitin:

Do you read science-fiction literature or have you experienced that"the problem has no solution in the first place"...?

Or maybe it was the R&D that told you this nonsense...?

Dream on, Reader!

In short, do you have nothing to say? Have you carried out an experiment?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Who says there has to be a one-size-fits-all solution? There are different kinds of science: natural sciences and humanities.

So what about philosophy, are you still of the opinion that it is a science? Just asking.

Vasily Belozerov:

In short, you have nothing to say? Did you do an experiment?

Ridiculous!!!

There is a flat graph in two coordinates, where a curved line is drawn...

But then Reader comes along and states that he can't handle this graph with R&D..., and DOES, on that basis, state that"the problem has no solution in the first place"...

Isn't that ridiculous?...

Vasily Belozerov:

So what about philosophy, do you still think it's a science? Just asking.

No, no, it's just that maths is no longer a science. But that doesn't bother me at all.

Serqey Nikitin:

Ridiculous!!!

There is a flat graph in two coordinates, where a curved line is drawn...

But then Reader comes along and states that he can't handle this graph with R&D..., and DID, on that basis, state that"the problem has no solution in the first place"...

Isn't that ridiculous?...

1. Funny is an emotional category.

2. I did not state that there is no trading solution. I made a hypothesis that there may not be a solution. Do you distinguish hypothesis from assertion?

3. A hypothesis is confirmed or disproved by practice.

4 And the fact that there are problems which have no solution is not a hypothesis. I gave you an example of such a problem.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

No, no, it's just that maths is no longer a science. But that doesn't bother me at all.

The question is about one thing, the answer is another.

Reason: