Do the laws of physics work in forex? - page 9

Maxim Kuznetsov:

every OS is a yellow striped fly ! but some clever people think it's the PULK around which the earth revolves

PS/ on an arbitrary stretch of history you can always pick up a WMA one to say "wai, where were my eyes..." :-)

PPS/ already sick of explaining that the average is the average of events that have already come true. It's the one that follows the price, simply because that's how it's calculated. Price does not go back to MA - that's just the way the wagons are calculated to go to price. How long can you put the cart before the horse?

+100500

Александр:

Well, that's what this forum thread is for.

share your thoughts.

So much for the topic. Where to move?

Alexander_K:

...However, we don't have a specific starting point for price movement - it is "blurred" by the probability distribution, and people are forced to use averages. This is why traders like and use all sorts of MA. They understand it on a subconscious level, because they cannot perceive what I said with their minds.

However, the average on Forex is not so simple and not a MA. It is a tricky one and it is one of the grails.

But you can put your mind to it and tell me your secret.

Alexander_K:

I'm telling you, the price in most cases goes back to the average, and with an unrestrained profit. It's like some body, doing random walks, will almost always return to the starting point of the movement after a conditional number of steps. However, we do not have a specific price movement start point - it is "blurred" by the probability distribution, and people are forced to use averages. This is why traders like and use all sorts of MA. They understand it on a subconscious level, because they cannot grasp what I have said with their minds.

However, the average in forex is not that simple and far from an MA. It is tricky and is one of the components of the Grail.

seemingly grown up, supposedly a physicist...

The formula of MA (fuck it - just a line) to which price returns and its justification?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

you seem to be an adult, supposedly a physicist...

The formula for the MA (fuck it - just a line) to which price returns and its justification?

Where would he get the MA formula from if it's constantly changing.

He has a window separated from the house.

Alexander_K:

What's not my state's rationale? +25% per month. Ah, yes - few trades, etc. etc. All right, I'll introduce you later.

And I'm not an alleged physicist, I'm a real physicist. That's it!

Come on, boasting about the state.

Unfortunately, theDiffusion signal is disabled and unavailable.

it's not a very happy indicator.

Probably too high an indicator)))

Alexander_K:

OK, I'll put it back on. But it doesn't change the point - the price tends relentlessly towards the mean, like the bottom of a potential pit, full stop. The moments when it suddenly breaks such a pattern are complex and have the hard-to-predict nature of tunnel transitions. Methods of fighting this trouble were studied in the branch of TP, but were not completed due to stupidity of those who suffered. Well, you know.

I think you're confusing a little something with a little something.

The price (while talking about forex) has some limits to its rate, and its rises and falls are limited because it is a currency. But that doesn't mean that there is an analytical and even more predictable average between the limits.

And there are no openings - just look out the window, not the one in the world - well currency A cannot grow to currency B at a rate greater than T without ministers being dismissed. The limits are there and they are clearly negotiable. But the average is not :-)

Alexander_K:

.... And he's using a TS that's exactly like mine.

You're just imagining it)

My TS is used by financial groups.

Alexander_K:

??!!

It can't be - we have exactly the same concept and vision of the market. He's just confused about the trend/float key. Maybe he found it. Or maybe he was killed as Aliosha was. God knows...

My TS uses financial groups.

Because no one has come up with anything new yet.

Alexander_K:

??!!

It can't be - we have exactly the same concept and vision of the market. He's just confused about the trend/float key. Maybe he found it. Or maybe he was killed as Aliosha was. God knows.

PS. I am talking about Asaulenka, who is evidently running away from the furious investors who have chased him.

There are hardly any investors. He's on his own. He's a normal guy.

Reason: