The most banal trading strategy - page 46

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you want something new, you have to invent something new. This is what science and progress is all about.

If it says new strategy, but any new market is another mistake

;)

-------

the system is the same and it is very sad.

just find it and use it.

Renat Akhtyamov:

If it says new strategy, but the market any new strategy is another mistake

;)

-------

there is only one system and it is very sad

just find it and use it.

What's there to look for? There is only one strategy: buy cheap, sell expensive. There is no other.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I don't know, sometimes something slips through my mind....

There's a purely mine, the Raznica index - a kind of channel there, the funny thing is that I found it in my drafts from 2006, wanted to delete it, looked at the code, made some improvements and it turned out to be a great tool.

It was your unshackled view of the market that suggested a new idea, but you didn't develop it.

Sometimes it's still worth revisiting old sketches.

I've noticed that all new ideas are only brought in by new forum members. Oh, not all of them of course. And the old ones have already been sucked to the bone).

Uladzimir Izerski:

It was your unshackled view of the market that suggested a new idea, but you did not develop it.

Sometimes it is still worth revisiting old sketches.

I've noticed that all new ideas are only brought in by new forum members. Oh, not all of them of course. And the old ones have already been sucked to the bone).

Yes, I sometimes flip through drafts with ideas and find something interesting or see an old idea anew but that's rare.

In general, there are enough ideas - I have no energy to code, to be honest.

WAAA!!!!!!!!! :-)

Uncles - cut the crap!

URM, not to be confused with BDSM - rules.

read, listen, use, do stuff!

2Jusuf - don't stoop to bullshit :-)

"The most trivial trading strategy is page 46"

Gentlemen -the colour rules!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Dear forum members, we have all become convinced that the market is mainly ruled by chance. The search for patterns, so far, has not led us to variable success, again due to the interference of chance.....

No no no - her "majesty" does not "rule".

And you know this very well.

"Success" cannot be variable. :-)

P.S. "... so they die rich" @Paukas

Everyone drains, but not everyone lives to see it. Some die rich.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
What's there to look for? There's only one strategy: buy cheap, sell expensive. There is no other.

I would put it another way. You have to sell where everyone else is buying and buy where everyone else is selling.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
What is there to look for? There is only one strategy: buy cheap, sell expensive. There is no other.

Most of the time, it's the wrong thing to do.