Product Activation Question

Hi,

I wasn't sure where to post this so hope someone can answer a general question for me.

When a paid product says it has 5 activations, it's explained as you can activate it on 5 different computers.   What I'm confused about is the following.

Let's say I have one computer but two Metatrader brokers, does this count as 1 or 2 activation?  They won't be used simultaneously

Thanks for any clarification

EricForex:

Hi,

I wasn't sure where to post this so hope someone can answer a general question for me.

When a paid product says it has 5 activations, it's explained as you can activate it on 5 different computers.   What I'm confused about is the following.

Let's say I have one computer but two Metatrader brokers, does this count as 1 or 2 activation?  They won't be used simultaneously

EricForex:

Hi,

So far I know, when we see the product in the owner's profile page, there some short note automatically update under the product.

Ex: Demo (Download 103)- means so far 103 user / copy test this demo.

Activation -5, (So far 5 copy sold / rent / active of this product).

One copy can use in one account, or you can use unlimited account, that's depend on product owner's conditions.

Thanks. 

nirob76:

So far I know, when we see the product in the owner's profile page, there some short note automatically update under the product.

Ex: Demo (Download 103)- means so far 103 user / copy test this demo.

Activation -5, (So far 5 copy sold / rent / active of this product).

One copy can use in one account, or you can use unlimited account, that's depend on product owner's conditions.

Thanks. 

The activation number is the number of different PC's you can use the product on with one license, not how many times it's been downloaded. It's a common misconception :)

As Alain said above, you get one activation per PC, regardless of the number of accounts you are running on that PC. So if the product shows 5 activations, you can use it on 5 different PCs under the MQL5 login account you purchased the indicator or EA on.

Filter:

The activation number is the number of different PC's you can use the product on with one license, not how many times it's been downloaded. It's a common misconception :)

As Alain said above, you get one activation per PC, regardless of the number of accounts you are running on that PC. So if the product shows 5 activations, you can use it on 5 different PCs under the MQL5 login account you purchased the indicator or EA on.

Hello Dear Filter and Eric,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, that's my mistake regrading Activation-5, This should be uses PC.

One product you can use in 5 pc only and accounts can be million, that's dose not matter. Confirmed from a Product owner.

Thanks all. 

Dear Angevoyageur, Nirob76, Filter

Thank you guys for the helpful information.  All is clear now

Best

EricForex:

Dear Angevoyageur, Nirob76, Filter

Thank you guys for the helpful information.  All is clear now

Best

Thanks to you too. More discussion means more knowledge gather and really I like that. 

Take care. 

EricForex:

Hi,

Hi

as far as I understand and as long as they are installed in the same pc. They will count as one. 

Kind regards.  

Hi,

I bought a product from the market, and it stated that I have 5 times of activation. I used 1, how to activate the other 4?

Thank you.

linfx333:

Hi,

I bought a product from the market, and it stated that I have 5 times of activation. I used 1, how to activate the other 4?

Thank you.

Just download your product from any metatrader platform from other PC or VPS ... That will be the next activation ...

Osama Shaban:
Just download your product from any metatrader platform from other PC or VPS ... That will be the next activation ...
Thank you for your reply. I don't know how to download the product to my other device. (been trying). Could you please tell me how? Thanks a lot.
Reason: