market 5 activation

Hello.

I want to know, some EA,Indicator, Utilities & etc in Market offer for 5 Activation

The Activation bound to hardware right.

How about if we format the computer, is that the new activation will be applied? 

Mohd Syafiq Johar Arrifin:

Hello.

I want to know, some EA,Indicator, Utilities & etc in Market offer for 5 Activation

How about if we format the computer, is that the new activation will be applied? 

I think no

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Product Activation Question

Stuart Browne, 2015.03.06 11:32

The activation number is the number of different PC's you can use the product on with one license, not how many times it's been downloaded. It's a common misconception :)

As Alain said above, you get one activation per PC, regardless of the number of accounts you are running on that PC. So if the product shows 5 activations, you can use it on 5 different PCs under the MQL5 login account you purchased the indicator or EA on.

But as I know - the number of activation is linked to OS too ...
Means, if you format hard drice so you will install new OS ... and activation is linked to computer/OS.

Sergey Golubev:
But as I know - the number of activation is linked to OS too ...
So his problem in his pc will deduct his activations as well

Yes - as far as I understand (correct me if I am wrong) - same PC with new OS = 1 activation (except the some cases to upgrade to Windows 10 for example).

Mohd Syafiq Johar Arrifin:

Hello.

Yes.
Reason: