Product Activation Question - page 3

i deactive my MLQ5 cloud ,i paid $42 american for 3 months i dont know how to active it again 

Alia121:
i deactive my MLQ5 cloud ,i paid $42 american for 3 months i dont know how to active it again 

If you've cancelled it, you can't activate it again. The remaining MQL5 VPS time should have been credited to your MQL5 account as free minutes.

Stuart Browne:

The activation number is the number of different PC's you can use the product on with one license, not how many times it's been downloaded. It's a common misconception :)

As Alain said above, you get one activation per PC, regardless of the number of accounts you are running on that PC. So if the product shows 5 activations, you can use it on 5 different PCs under the MQL5 login account you purchased the indicator or EA on.

Say I bought an ea with 5 activation . And I have 3 trading account under one broker and 3 under another broker.  So if I use my same computer and try to set up vps with all those 6 accounts it will use 1/5 activation . Or it will use 5/5 activation and my one more account won't be able to use the ea.  
If I can't use ea on my 6th account is there any way to purchase more activation ? 
And if I use ea on both my mt4 terminal & in vps will it count as 1/2 activation.  
Thanks in advanced 

It's on a computer basis so not on a broker or account basis.

If you have one computer with the application installed you can use that for all of your brokers and accounts.

Reason: