What would it take to get everyone to finally switch to MT5? (collecting opinions) - page 4

If I had been paid extra...

Although, even if I had been paid extra, I still wouldn't have switched to mt5.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's harder to make money on MT5

Compare signals in terms of profitability

I do not know why.

And in this regard, they forcibly reduce the rating of super-profitable 4-Pin signals, bringing them to the standard of no more than 30% a month

It's a mess, but the trend is...

The answer is obvious - the majority of traders, not programmers, are and will be sitting in MT4. They are experienced, well-proven guys who have worked for years on the market - why would they suddenly want to switch to MT5? Because of some tester on ticks? No one needs this tester, except the young chunky. The main tester is in the head.

I think mt5 should be shut down

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's harder to make money on MT5

Compare signals in terms of profitability

I don't know why.

And in general, in connection with this, forcibly reduce the rating of super profitable 4RoS signals, leading to a standard of no more than 30% per month

it's a mess, but the trend is...

I personally think it's too much.

//I'm sorry, but I'm already sick of it.

Increase the profitability of signals on MT5?

Реter Konow:

Retag Konow, consider the "pay extra" option.

Реter Konow:

Maybe make it possible to test MT4 multicurrency EAs in the MT5 tester? (It doesn't matter what the technical difficulties are, the main thing is whether the marketing move will work).

Although, the effect could be the opposite. One of the incentives to switch will disappear.

Now that's what's called:

first think about the need to change something, weigh it up and only then do it.

That is, if there are some inconveniences in some transition from one version to another, there will never be a momentary transition.

Switching from one product to another has never usually been revolutionary.

It has always been, and will always be, seamless.

Сергей Матвеев:
i think mt5 should be shut down altogether

What do you mean? Stop further development or "shut down" altogether?

Реter Konow:

remove the hell out of all the features that prevent people from earning

Stop beating the shit out of me.

Soon no one will give a shit about forex, they will wait, 100%.

Сергей Матвеев:

Tag Konow, consider the "extra pay" option.

"Pay extra" can be implemented through a system of discounts and rewards. If so, that's quite an option. I accept.

Renat Akhtyamov:

This is what it's all about:

first think about the need to change something, weigh it up and only then do it.

That is, if there are some inconveniences with some transition from one version to another, there will never be a momentary transition.

Switching from one product to another has usually never been revolutionary.

It always has been and always will be smooth.

Remember how hard the transition from XP to Vista was for everyone. Even still have XP in offices (though that's probably because the computers are old).

Reason: