Options - page 2

Sergey Chalyshev:
Glitchy resource, nothing works

It used to work fine (it's been a long time since I went there)

prostotrader:

It used to work fine (it's been a long time since I've been there)

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Here, it doesn't show anything:


Sergey Chalyshev:

What am I doing wrong?

Here, it doesn't show anything:


It says "Install flash player version 8 or higher" :)

prostotrader:

It says "Install flash player version 8 or higher" :)

It was installed, but got blocked for some reason.

Unlocked it, but it still doesn't show anything(, glitchy service:


Sergey Chalyshev:

It was installed, but for some reason it got blocked.

Unlocked it, still doesn't show anything(, glitchy service:


Create a portfolio (you're like a baby :) )

prostotrader:

Create a portfolio (you're like a baby :) )

again it doesn't show anything(

О!

It's here.)

I told you it was glitchy,


Better to build in QuickBooks (unless you write a graphing utility yourself and extend it)

So what do I need to do to make the options work in MT5?

robotorgovez:

So what do I need to do to make the options work in MT5?

As far as I understand it doesn't depend on users) it seems brokers have to prescribe everything...