where to go for a purchased robot that has lost its deposit - page 16

Nikolay Lobanov:
I downloaded *** made all the settings on the website robot tested , showed a complete loss of the deposit , I want to get my money back spent on the robot where to go ?
go to league of the united nations

Nikolay Lobanov:
i downloaded *** i made all the settings on the robot's website and i tested it, it showed a complete loss of my deposit, i want to reimburse the money i spent on the robot where can i go ?

What can I tell you, in fact, in the long term you won, if you immediately lost on small, this is the right experience, it would be much worse if you were immediately lucky and you tripled or God forbid, doubled the deposit, then "sat down" firmly, then it does not matter that all would eventually lose a week or a month, But it would be very difficult to stop then, this first "advent" will always be a guide, a light at the end of the tunnel, it will always seem that you can get even, no matter how much of an ass you are in, until you find yourself on the street, without half of your internal organs.

Well, seriously, you don't have to go anywhere, it's normal, it's experience, try to understand it properly, why you lost, what's wrong with the algorithm of the advisor, why people sell them and not become billionaires themselves, what knowledge and skills you lack and how to get them.

Reason: