Where can I open a trading account? - page 7

Georgiy Merts:

I'm all for it. Ready to help in any way I can.

Only here this rating will be claimed not at once, and the set of popularity is quite a long period, and to maintain it at least a year - may not lack desire. But, the beginning is very reasonable. I recommend to talk to the moderators beforehand, so that no one would have problems. Neither them, nor you.

I'll keep an open mind on the preliminaries. Very reasonable suggestion. Regarding the list I do not know how and where to place it so far only in the profile. Vklad blog does not display anything. A third-party resource does not really want to do. I will look for a variant as it all will be issued.

Фёдор Андреевич:
I have also added that I checked the same principle of the most HYIP RC, they pay out the money, but quotes also have the difference of more than 5 points. 5 to 38 is what I was able to trace. If this is not critical, or I'm wrong, please help me with your observations and correcting my message in the right form. I know how to acknowledge mistakes, if I'm wrong I will correct it.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think there is no benchmark, because every brokerage company has its own pool of counterparties and their respective offers to buy and sell, as well as any bank. There is no unified euro-dollar exchange rate, it is the same for one and a little bit lower or higher for others, everything is according to supply and demand. That is why you should not compare quotes...

aleksandr bebishev:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think there is no benchmark, because every brokerage company has its own pool of counterparties and their respective offers to buy and sell, as well as any bank. There is no unified euro-dollar exchange rate, it is the same for one and a little bit lower or higher for others, everything is according to supply and demand. That is why you should not compare quotes...

It is true, there is a difference everywhere, but it is so insignificant that it does not exist and you do not even have to pay attention to it.

Reason: