profitability 43! - page 30

Reshetov:

Wouldn't it be easier if everyone was in their own brokerage company or in the one they like, i.e. who cares who is in which brokerage company, even if it is a real one?

I think it would be wrong. We want to compare Experts' properties, but not brokerage companies' special features and their nuances. Initially, the conditions should be the same. And there will be no excuses, such as that someone is better off because of better quotes, spreads, etc.

Figar0:
Reshetov:

Wouldn't it be easier if everyone participated in your brokerage company or in the one you like, i.e. you do not give a shit who is in what brokerage company or even on the real account?

I think this will not be correct. We want to compare the chopping properties of experts, not the peculiarities of DCs and their nuances. Initially, the conditions should be the same. We will not make excuses like someone is getting a good deal because of better quotes, spreads, etc.

Then an additional condition: the result is calculated based on equity at the close of the session on May 17. We don't accept excuses or any other complaints about the fate and the brokerage companies.

The fact is that there may be any excuses, for example, someone claims that his Internet service provider is glitchy. So what, now all through one provider to connect? So, no excuses, we use only equity accounting. Otherwise you will start ranting.

Figar0:

I'm aiming to "soak" delyus : )

He's probably already wet after all this ;)

I propose to start a separate Championship thread, in which wishing to register no later than the start time, ie, the opening of trading 28.04.08. No limit on the drawdown, right?

Figar0:

I want to compare the chopping properties of EAs, not the peculiarities of how the brokerage companies work and their nuances.

I doubt that all the pips will be implemented exactly by EAs and no one will be tempted to tweak them with crooked pens.

So comparative analysis is unlikely to work.

Reshetov:
Figar0:

I want to compare the chopping properties of EAs, not the peculiarities of how the brokerage companies work and their nuances.

I doubt that all the pips will be implemented by Expert Advisors and no one will be tempted to tweak them with wrong pens.

So a comparative analysis is unlikely to work.

If someone is able, he trades with that - there are no rules (apart from 5000 deposit and timing).

Whoever is on the other forums, whistle for volunteers to join in. It's not just the four of us running the Championship. Otherwise we'll get 75% of the prizes already. :)

Let them trade with their hands - you won't be able to keep up with a Pips trader. At least it is a fact on the demo.

I've already set up a branch called 'International Championships'.

All that's left is to open an account and wait for the start

Reshetov:

I've already built a branch

Yura, please add below your first post with the logins of registered participants so no one will change their registration data and everything will be visible.

goldtrader:

And let them trade with their hands - you can't keep up with a pipsitter with your hands. At least on the demo, that's a fact.

As long as the EA is pipsing, it is so. But when it is sitting through a drawdown, then the temptation to adjust the situation using the handles is quite reasonable.

goldtrader:
Reshetov:

I've already built a branch

Yura, please add below your first post with the logins of registered participants so no one would change their registration data and everything would be visible.

An up-to-date list of registered participants could be published each day before the start to avoid confusion

Reason: