Where can I open a trading account? - page 6

Personally, in my opinion, there is no reason at all for the Administration to forbid the discussion of DCs.

On the contrary, where better to discuss the pros and cons of FCs than in the MetaQuotes forum?

How can we talk about any problems without mentioning DC?

Another thing is that it should be done "in a strictly designated place". Say, we should make a forum section or at least a separate thread. Moderators would ensure that all mentions of any VC would be only within it, and they would impose sanctions for going beyond it. In this section, on the contrary, it is discussion of DC and there is a main topic - the pros and cons.

And now we have to make all sorts of "tricks of the ear", to introduce all sorts of euphemisms such as "well-known DC in KZ" to keep the formality, but to make people understand.

Georgiy Merts:

Personally, in my opinion, there is no reason at all for the Administration to forbid the discussion of DCs.

On the contrary, where better to discuss the pros and cons of FCs than in the MetaQuotes forum?

How can you talk about any problems at all without mentioning the DCs?

Another thing is that it should be done "in a strictly designated place". Say, we should make a forum section or at least a separate thread. Moderators would ensure that all mentions of any VC would be only within it, and they would impose sanctions for going beyond it. In this section, on the contrary, it is discussion of DC and there is a main topic - the pros and cons.

And now we have to make all sorts of "tricks", to introduce all sorts of euphemisms such as "Notorious dealing center in KZ" in order to keep the formality, but to make people understand.

The owner of this resource sells these DCs a platform.

And you want that on the official site, for free, at the discretion of someone who does not know, to form conclusions about the quality of services provided by owners of this platform?

Suspicious logic. Personally, in my opinion, what you write about will never happen, for obvious reasons.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

The owner of this resource sells these DCs a platform.

And you want the official website, free of charge, to form conclusions about the quality of services provided by the owners of this platform at the discretion of someone unknown?

Suspicious logic. Personally, in my opinion, what you are writing about will never happen, for obvious reasons.

Will be as it is now, because those who are in the subject they are and so understand what it's about, for others have a private message where you can find out all that interest in these aspects. But the opinion is correct, no one will do separately.

It would be useful if you (as the topic-starter) could collect a summary of the most used brokerage companies (e.g. on a local blog).

Right down to the texts and comparisons of the offers on offer.

Just for example the clauses about "deposited funds are at the full disposal of the DC" does not mean "say goodbye to your money properly" :-) Maybe in the jurisdiction, the dealing centre has no right to keep sub-accounts and be responsible for them (it is the prerogative of foundations and banks, with the corresponding taxes and reporting). That is why there is a clause in the contract.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It would be useful if you (as the topic-starter) would collect a summary of the most used brokerage companies (e.g. in the local blog).

Right down to the texts and comparisons of the offers on offer.

Just for example the clauses about "deposited funds are at the full disposal of the DC" does not mean "say goodbye to your money properly" :-) Maybe in the jurisdiction, the dealing centre has no right to keep sub-accounts and be responsible for them (it is the prerogative of foundations and banks, with the corresponding taxes and reporting). That is why there is a clause in the contract.

For an intriguing suggestion, I will think about how to do it in terms of profile on this service.

Фёдор Андреевич:

For an intriguing suggestion, I'll think about how to do it in terms of profile on this service.

Suppose you make a set, I'll believe you and open an account there, there'll be a spliff with the dealing, ... what do you think you will be in my eyes, I believe you?

The choice here should be the user's, and recommending anything related to money is extremely unhealthy.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Suppose you make a set, I believe you and open an account there, there's a spliff with the dealing, ... what do you think you'll be in my eyes if I believe you?

The choice here should be up to the user, and recommending anything related to money is extremely detrimental.

Is it my fault? I do not force, the choice is always up to the user, the list is as correct as possible. Especially not wherever and not with paid reviews, and on more honest information, which is collected enough on a large number of criteria, plus as already advised to do a comparative example. Why should I care who I will be in your eyes, believe me or not, the list will include only those companies where there will be real payments, where you can actually trade with low margin, without the dragon rates. Where as there will be convenient conditions and criteria. The list is information, and to believe it or not, to try it is everyone's business.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

The owner of this resource sells a platform to these DCs.

And you want the official website, free of charge, to form conclusions about the quality of services provided by the owners of this platform at the discretion of nobody knows who?

Suspicious logic. Personally, in my opinion, what you write about will never happen, for obvious reasons.

Why would it be "about the quality of services provided by..." ???

You don't confuse (let's be "you") the typewriter and what is written by it ! It's perfectly reasonable to have a discussion on the website of a typewriter manufacturer about the shops that sell them, and even about the books written by it.

So the logic is very much OK.

Another thing is that the Administration does not want to bother with the outraged legal departments of one or another office, which first ditched its customers by changing the Offerta without warning, and then - looking for the culprits, in the form of dissatisfied on the site of the manufacturer. Here I can understand the administration. But, from the users' point of view - this is, in my opinion, a significant disadvantage.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Suppose you make a set, I believe you and open an account there, there's a spliff with the dealing, ... what do you think you'll be in my eyes if I believe you?

The choice here should be up to the user, and recommending anything related to money is extremely detrimental.

What difference does it make? Vaughn, signals - when you sign up and drain your money - you don't resent MetaQuotes for advising you such a bad signal for some reason ?

I think the reason here is purely legal - with signals - all the possibilities are behind MetaQuotes. But big DTs have their own legal departments, and may well get in the way of litigation.

Фёдор Андреевич:

Intrigued by the suggestion, I'll consider how to do it in the profile conditions on this service.

I'm all for it. Ready to help in any way I can.

Except that this rating will be in demand not at once, and gain popularity - it is quite a long period, and maintain it at least a year - may lack the desire. But, the beginning is very reasonable. I recommend to talk to the moderators beforehand, so that no one would have problems. Neither them, nor you.

Reason: