Question about providing signal service

Hello, I am considering providing a free signal service. In my trading, I currently use an EA that I purchased, as well as my own analysis and additional non EA trades.

May I participate as a provider while using an EA that is not my own? or does this depend on the permission of the EA owner?

fxchoice30061:

Hello, I am considering providing a free signal service. In my trading, I currently use an EA that I purchased, as well as my own analysis and additional non EA trades.

May I participate as a provider while using an EA that is not my own? or does this depend on the permission of the EA owner?

You can provide your signal and use what you want. You can't provide a signal if you are receiving one as a subscriber. 

Rosiman:
You can provide your signal and use what you want. You can't provide a signal if you are receiving one as a subscriber. 
ok, great. No, this would not be signal received. Completely understand why that would not be OK! thanks

fxchoice30061:
ok, great. No, this would not be signal received. Completely understand why that would not be OK! thanks
You're welcome 
Reason: