Where can I open a trading account? - page 5

DCs are not allowed to discuss on the forum.

Sergey Golubev:
It is forbidden to discuss the VC on the forum.

I apologise. I have removed the title from my post.

But it is not the main point about which one - my idea is that "VC may change the Offert without permission of its clients" - is in any brokerage company and as soon as it is used - this is a definite sign that we have to run away from this company. This is a very unreliable brokerage company.

Georgiy Merts:

I apologise. I removed the title from my post.

But it does not matter exactly what brokerage company - my idea is that there is a clause about "brokerage company may change the Offert without confirmation by clients" - in any brokerage company and as soon as brokerage company uses it - this is a clear sign that we have to run away from this company. This is a very unreliable brokerage company.

That, in an impersonal way, is much better. And to the point and the rules are not broken.

Gentlemen moderators, of course discussions, comparisons, criticism and praise of individual DCs are reasonably forbidden.

But the topic of what criteria are important and what to consider, what to pay attention to - has every right to be. And it is useful.

As the topic is interesting, I ask everyone to refrain from mentioning certain brokerage companies. And discuss impersonal characteristics, clauses of agreements, cases and nuances.

Vasiliy Kolesov:

I don't know who can deal with her at all. It wasn't the first or only scam by this DC. It's just amazing that they have clients....

Just a lot of people do not know about it, and there is very little information in this area on these occasions. For this reason and created the theme, make a list of brokerage companies, read your opinions, your suggestions and reviews. I also check the brokerage companies as best I can and what I know. I have been working on this topic for a long time now, and it has shown that it is useful.

Sergey Golubev:
You can't discuss DCs on the forum.

This thread is not discussing DCs and criteria for their selection with different conditions, the fact that the abbreviation DCs is used, it does not specify a specific name for different companies, for this purpose there is a private chat, no one in the thread no names are specified. We have a topic header, people are understanding the subject. Question to you as a moderator why I can not edit the hat? No button edit, although I have changed it before.

Gentlemen, I ask you to share your brokerage company in which you personally trade, please do not write in the thread names, etc.. The moderator does not like the theme, write in private to me, preferably with a screenshot. I am waiting for more than a month for decent brokerage company on MT5 without margin from $20 to $6 per order, with opening in 0.10 and not in 1 lot and stable payouts. The initial deposit no more than 100$. Entry withdrawal in kiwi. If anybody out of you have information of similar plan, please share, preferably with a screenshot.

Proposals have already been quite a lot, in the profile is a list. If you have information on the list, I will be glad to hear from you. If you have any information about offer I will be glad to learn it from you. I will not enumerate all of them, ask for your help in this area, maybe your own experience or nuances that you know about a particular brokerage company. A screenshot is welcome. I thank everyone who helps to find honest information in this area with maximum benefit to the selection.

I want to use only one of the best, I want to sift out the "shit" from the ones that are really worth trying. I have already been cheated twice with payouts, for the quotes that close the order with 50 pips spread, as well as there were brokerage companies with payment limits and no conditions. We have also faced restrictions on trading on 4 orders per day and on huge margins for one order. I have done a lot of trading, I want to withdraw all these and find something more or less honest with the above-mentioned points. I am not a Forex broker, you can earn money, but not in this country. My experience is that I have nothing to add to the list except for 2 companies, I also have to add one company with margin of $10 per order and the list is not "very good", I should add 10.

Share your experiences, where you have traded, where you trade at the moment.

Фёдор Андреевич:

Gentlemen, I ask you to share your brokerage company in which you personally trade, please do not write in the thread names, etc. The moderator does not like the theme, write in private to me, preferably with a screenshot. I am waiting for more than a month for decent brokerage company on MT5 without margin from $20 to $6 per order, with opening in 0.10 and not in 1 lot and stable payouts. The initial deposit no more than 100$. Entry withdrawal in kiwi. If anybody out of you have information of similar plan, please share, preferably with a screenshot.

Proposals have already been quite a lot, in the profile is a list. If you have information on the list, I will be glad to hear from you. If you have any information about offer I will be glad to learn it from you. I will not enumerate all of them, ask for your help in this area, maybe your own experience or nuances that you know about a particular brokerage company. A screenshot is welcome. I thank everyone who helps to find honest information in this area with maximum benefit to the selection.

I want to use only one of the best, I want to sift out the "crap" from the ones who are really worth trying trading.

My prescription is to choose the one who is closer to you. That is, if anything, you can pay a visit in person.

Make a visit there is two. If the phrase "I want to open a deposit" from the first manager's eyes light up and his hands tremble, then you are in the wrong place.)

---

You should not go there. - Phone, talk... If personal contact is not possible, you may be the best brokerage company in all the reviews - but it will not work.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The prescription is to choose whoever is closest. So you can visit in person if necessary.

You pay a visit there, that's two. If the phrase "I want to open a deposit" makes the first manager's eyes light up and hands tremble, then you are in the wrong place :-)

---

The question is: what kind of brokerage do you want to do with your brokerage business and how long do you want to stay with them?

I don't think so, there is no such place in the city but one, and they offer a deposit only from 30.000r. and their hands are shaking there =)

I am trying to find out who uses, what are the successes, were those who gave them a couple of good offices and advice on them. I hope that someday I will find what I want.

I use non-humanForex, everything suits, with Kiwi input without commission from 10$, output always without commission from 0.50$ Execution time 2-3 hours. You can receive 30$ on account at once at verification which cannot be withdrawn, but all that on them will be deduced at once, it is possible to receive a coupon for 1 month subscription on any signal to 40$ if you fill the account at 18, 300$, the coupon to gain round it is not necessary, the money can be deduced at any moment. There is also a handy internal wallet function, where you can keep money temporarily for the convenience of getting a deposit bonus and other goodies.

Reason: