Backtest Strange results

Hi everyone

Last week i have tryed various settings with my EA but i have a strange situation right now , so i want share with you .
I have tryed next a simulation of three Years and the results is 70millions of dollars starting with 500$ of deposit These results Seem no reals , and i have checked with my traders friends the report ( i have attached for you ) and the behavior of the robot seems right.
So for verified, we have loaded the same settings with the same history data on the same account from another computer but the results doesn't the same.

We don't understand if the data in the first simulation wasn't right or if was right, just because we are trying now many many settings but we can't take the same result.

So what you think about of this situation? 

Here you can take the reports from my Google Drive (click on file and download)

''https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7LuZ2SCed0XZWlNck8tOU10cG8&usp=sharing'' 

Have a nice day
Marco Giacobbo

JacoTP:

Hi everyone

Last week i have tryed various settings with my EA but i have a strange situation right now , so i want share with you .
I have tryed next a simulation of three Years and the results is 70millions of dollars starting with 500$ of deposit These results Seem no reals , and i have checked with my traders friends the report ( i have attached for you ) and the behavior of the robot seems right.
So for verified, we have loaded the same settings with the same history data on the same account from another computer but the results doesn't the same.

We don't understand if the data in the first simulation wasn't right or if was right, just because we are trying now many many settings but we can't take the same result.

So what you think about of this situation? 

Here you can take the reports from my Google Drive (click on file and download)

''https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7LuZ2SCed0XZWlNck8tOU10cG8&usp=sharing'' 

Have a nice day
Marco Giacobbo
the results doesn't the same is totally correct due to differrent MT version

Makeprofitsuper:
the results doesn't the same is totally correct due to differrent MT version
I have used the same version of MT4, (Build 765).

JacoTP:
I have used the same version of MT4, (Build 765).
Check spread, timeframe,

Makeprofitsuper:
Check spread, timeframe,
Same settings TF,Spread;TP,SL,ecc see the reports

JacoTP:
Same settings TF,Spread;TP,SL,ecc see the reports
Try test on real account.

Blaiserboy:

Where did the data come from......?

I have downloaded data m1  but now i have loaded date tick by tick with (Tickstory Lite) and i can now see the sim is more long .

But still not retesting the results of the first sim .

I still try to understand why the behavior of the EA in the first sim is like (Increase mode) and not now in my retest.

hello to all,

may i know which excution should i use for backtest ?

1. 1 minute OHLC

2. EveryTick

3. Open prices only

4. Math calculations  

which should i choose for backtest ?

i just translate my expert mql4 to expert mql5, but the problem is

on mt4 backtest, the expert execute a lot of trades,

but when on mt5 backtest, it's only execute a little bit of trades.

and the last question,

on mt4 when doing backtest,  the platform is downloading a big data file from history center,

but when backtest on mt5, it doesnt need to download history file,

is it normal ? 

and thanks you for your answer. 

How to see the backtest order trade list ??

anyone can tell me ?? 

forexparvenu:

How to see the backtest order trade list ??

anyone can tell me ?? 

Strategy Tester "Results" tab

Filter:
Strategy Tester "Results" tab

yes, i found it,

thanks...

Reason: