Myths about super-profitable advisers or flies in the head - page 7

I would have posted my robot, but they won't let me. They are looking for reasons not to publish it, they see that it works properly on VPS

Sprut112:
I would have posted my robot, but they won't let me. They are looking for reasons not to publish, they see that it works properly on VPS

Post it here to see if it really works properly).

Sprut112:
I would publish my robot, but they don't let me do it. They are looking for reasons not to publish it, they see that it works properly on VPS

Post a signal and everyone will be happy.

Boris Gulikov:

What kind of nonsense is that? You're probably judging this by yourself, aren't you?

I know what kind of market it is. Thank God my products have almost all been to the top of the market. They are traded by hundreds of traders around the world. I've been trading them for 6 years now.

And I know what I'm talking about.)

My words have nothing to do with the market at all. I am telling you specific things on rent.

I will repeat it for you individually - if your product has not given positive results during 6 months of forward testing on real trading, its place in the furnace.

He is not suitable for the market unequivocally!

Maybe you think it is suitable for you personally as a trader and you know that stagnation of the strategy can last more than 6 months and more than 12 months.

Go ahead and trade it. No problem.

"P.S. Kindergarten - junior high..." - that one was hilarious!

You have a typical forum trololo syndrome...

Looks like you've been trolling the forums too much...

By the way, this is not an "investment market". Why? Grow up and you will understand.

It is useless for these PEOPLE to write anything because of this I am silent. He considers himself a guru and allows a lot of things, although he is really just an ordinary ....... on the other side of the net and does not want to come down from heaven, but has to..... He probably has one meaning in life: to flood all resources with nonsense posts.

Vitaly Stepanov:

Publish a signal and everyone will be happy.

I'll post it on the 11th of October, I'm on a ban right now. I have been working on this for a long time now. I may say it again, but all these EAs based on indicators and indicators themselves are absolute rubbish. The market is not the place to look, gentlemen. The market is getting higher and higher. The gold rush is made by the sellers of inventory, not the gold miners.

Sprut112:
I'll post it on the 11th of October, I'm on a ban right now. I have been working on this for a long time now. I may say it again, but all these EAs based on indicators and indicators themselves are absolute rubbish. The market is not the place to look, gentlemen. The market is getting higher and higher. You don't look for them in the wrong place.
Vitaly Stepanov:

Publish the signal and everyone will be happy.

(Smart!)

Sergey Maksiutenko:

If the Expert Advisor is really profitable

then there is no point in selling it, at best it can be leased (with a link to an account) or deposited in an investor's account for a % of profit

It is surprising how few professionals there are. A decent robot costs at least USD 3,000-5,000 and is designed for customers who can invest USD 20,000 or more in it. All the rest is kindergarten. You have to choose by the one who makes it and how he trades - there is no other criterion!

Sprut112:
Опубликую 11 октября, сейчас сижу на бане. Да и ладно, статистика наберется заодно. Повторюсь наверно, но все советники на индикаторах, да и сами индикаторы- мусор абсолютный. Не там ищете господа. Не тратьте денежки зря . На золотой лихорадке зарабатывают продавцы инвентаря, а не золотодобытчики.

I don't see any signal... And I remember running on two dozen pairs at once and saying that your profits were very steep... Almost everything was in profit... How's it going?

Sprut112:
I'll post on the 11th of October, I'm currently on a ban. Anyway, statistics will be gathered at the same time. I may say it again, but all indicators-based EAs and indicators themselves are absolute rubbish. The market is not the place to look, gentlemen. The market is getting higher and higher. The gold rush is made by the sellers of inventory, not the gold miners.

Exactly one month....

The post is about nothing.

Reason: