Myths about super-profitable advisers or flies in the head - page 4

Serqey Nikitin:

It's not a profitable ATS, it just works... No need to mess with the minds of novice traders!

It's a matter of terminology).

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Let's make it clear right away that the robot is not a grail that makes substantial profits every month. My robot works about 8 months a year and on different pairs. I have to do a little bit of counter-timing and observation. I have to do some work. However it brings dozens of thousands percents of profit within 8 months. The price of such a robot is $1,000. And I don't sell it on the market. When profits go through the roof, believe me, there are plenty of buyers. I do not attract buyers in any other way than monitoring my accounts.

My personal sales profit is not so much income as recognition of my achievements. When I reach 10 profitable months, I'll raise my price to 5000. And not because I really need 5000. It's because I'm feeling good about myself.

You're too late!

The $5,000 grail niche is already taken!https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/277920/page8

I think 5,500$ is not the best price tag, petty as it may be, the next step in price is 7,500$ only.

Post the advisor, and a link to a monitoring account where it works, at least a demo.

There are such options. Just if people are willing to pay for a cat in a poke.....

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It's a question of terminology).

Yes, you're right... "It's a matter of terminology"...

A profitable EA is an EA that makes a profit at the end of a certain period, such as a month... or quarter...

Arkadii Zagorulko: It's just that if people are willing to pay for a pig in a poke.....

Well, there's got to be a limit... A fool with money is not uncommon, but a fool with a lot of money... there's a lot of them out there

SZS: I wonder if there are instructions for super profitable EAs in the Market or it's all that banal - just drop them on the chart and you make a profit? imho, it does not happen that way, an EA is a tool and you have to know how to use it

Igor Makanu:

ZS: I wonder if there are even instructions for super profitable EAs in the marketplace?

Any EA is a robot... If you need an "instruction", it's no longer a robot... but a set of rules for trading...

Serqey Nikitin:

Any EA is a robot... If you need an "instruction", it's no longer a robot... but a set of rules for trading...

The Expert Advisor advises.
The robot performs the set tasks.
An indicator is indicating))

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Councillor's advice.

Yes, as far as philistines are concerned... but as far as this forum is concerned, it's not right...

Serqey Nikitin:

If you need an "instruction", then it's not a robot... but a set of rules for trading...

If I lost $500, then I got an EA instead of a robot, and if I gained some profit, I got a robot, so I don't need any instructions... If you are losing money, you may just watch how $1.2...$100...$500 is going down from the deposit.

Igor Makanu:

If you've lost $500, you've sold an Expert Advisor instead of a robot, and if you've made profit, you've definitely bought a robot, so what kind of instructions are there... If you are losing money, you may just watch how $1.2...$100...$500 is going down from the deposit.

No, it's simpler than that! There are traders who can develop a robot and there are traders who come up with ten different rules to explain their failures...
Reason: