The market has become a dumping ground - page 3

Georgiy Merts:

In my opinion, all you have to do is introduce a small fee for putting a product on the Market and the size of the Market will immediately decrease by an order of magnitude.

That's right. There should be a fee for being registered as a seller. Also, I think there should be at least a limit on the amount of product you can display in a certain amount of time. And most importantly, it should be a verification that the product matches the description, otherwise a refund will be given to the buyer. This would make the system clean and transparent.

Dmitry Fedorchenko:
Here's the real deal. There should be a commission for being registered as a seller. Also, I think there should at least be a limit on the amount of product you can display in a certain amount of time.

There is already a commission for selling/buying on the market, but I completely agree with the second one.

Dmitry Fedorchenko:
That's right. There has to be a commission for being registered as a seller. Also, I think there should be at least a limit on the amount of products you can display in a certain amount of time. And most importantly, it's a check to see if the product matches the description, otherwise it's a refund to the buyer. This would make the system clean and transparent.

Just registering as a vendor doesn't have to be paid for.

As for the products, you don't just need a commission, but a "payment + commission". Moreover, you don't need a big payment - $10 is enough.

And you can display at least a hundred products, pay $10 for each, and of course, the commission is the same.

And immediately, those wishing to "cast a net of products" (like a grid of orders) at random will be reduced by an order of magnitude to a minimum.

Alexander Nikolaev:

There is already a commission for selling/buying on the market, but I completely agree with the second one.

It would be better to reduce the buy/sell fee and add a vendor registration fee.

Georgiy Merts:

Just registering as a vendor does not have to be paid.

As for the products, you don't just need a commission, but a "payment + commission". Moreover, you don't need a big payment - $10 is enough.

And you can offer as many products as you like, for each you pay $10, and of course, the commission is the same.

And immediately, those wishing to "cast a net of products at random" (like a grid of orders) - will be reduced by an order of minima.

This is already an idea in the right direction. The main thing is that many people agree with me on the changes. We await the developers' comments.

1. Paid vendor registration. On Google play (Android) registration used to be 25, on iOS even more expensive.
2. Seller rating and app rating - the higher the rating the higher the product is listed.
I think it is generally possible to use the experience of mobile apps.

Dimitr Trifonov:
1. Paid vendor registration. On Google play (Android) registration used to be 25, on iOS even more expensive.
2. Seller rating and app rating - the higher the rating the higher the product is listed.
I think it is generally possible to use the experience of mobile apps.
Ahead of the curve. +++. No need to reinvent the wheel.

Dimitr Trifonov:
1. Paid vendor registration. In Google play (Android) registration used to be 25, in iOS even more expensive.
I think you can use the experience of mobile apps in general.

You pay 25 quid a time, but there is a lot of rubbish there.

It would be better to charge for adding them.

You need to show the customer what he is interested in.

You don't have to show them the same thing 100 times.

Georgiy Merts:

And you can display as many as a hundred products, paying $10 for each, and of course the commission is the same.

Are you referring to one-time payment or monthly? A thought occurred to me - it would be nice if the market would charge a percentage for "window rental". For example, once a month, 10% of the set price of the product would be charged. This way, all the rubbish that rarely (or never) sells would be quickly removed from the display case (thankfully, there's already a button) so that they don't have to pay.

Reason: