The market has become a dumping ground - page 2

Dmitry Fedorchenko:
It's difficult to discuss the subject with you. You have found your niche in freelancing.
I really do not understand what you see as a problem.

I, for example, would remove the Expert Advisors section from the Market altogether. We'd be better off then :)

When there was the Union before, everyone complained that there was no freedom. But now the free market, capitalism, they again complain that there is no justice and there is anarchy, whoever does what he wants.

Before autovalidation, there was a moderator check and a lot of people complained that the moderator keeps making some comments and the check does not go through.

Now it is fully automated, without any intervention from the moderator, but they are complaining again.

What to do?To be ornot to be, that is the question.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

When there was the Union before, everyone complained that there was no freedom. But now the free market, capitalism, they again complain that there is no justice and there is anarchy, whoever does what he wants.

Before autovalidation, there was a moderator check and a lot of people complained that the moderator keeps making some comments and the check does not go through.

Now it is fully automated, without any intervention from the moderator, but they are complaining again.

What to do?To be ornot to be, that is the question.

If you ask me, everything was more or less perfect and fair. And now (if you swear, you will go to the baths. @Artyom Trishkin).

I came to this site about five years ago. I still had another account at the time. While researching the market, I immediately stumbled upon this site thanks to the methadone advertisements. Everything was cool and serious. I saw a couple of serious products that could bring at least something. Later on I started to explore the market and the programming, hoping to see some really working products from people and study them. And they were. Not many, but you could find them. Thanks to them I understood a lot and learned faster. And now. I don't even want to comment ...

If they'd told me this shit was going to happen here, I'd have bet. I thought they were going to tighten up the moderation checks here to make a real marketplace of real working products. Shame

I would have done the market section differently.

At the top display the new ones .

Below are the popular ones.

And also the updated ones.

And I'd add a bar to the advertised ones.

And at the moment it turns out the new ones get little traffic.

So new ones will get traffic, it will be easier for them to get into popular ones.

If you want to promote your product, you have to pay for it.

What do I see now? I go to the main page of the market and there is the same thing.

Vladimir Ananich:

I would have done the market section differently.

At the top display the new ones .

Underneath would be the popular ones.

I would put a bar below the advertised ones.

As it turns out at the moment, the new ones get little traffic.

This way the new ones get more traffic, it will be easier for them to get into the popular ones.

If you want to promote your product, you have to pay for it.

What do I see now? I go to the main page of Market and there is the same thing.

I'm more concerned about newcomers. If there was an influx of newcomers, there would be development. They would have real working products and sellers would make a profit. Some newcomers might develop into real generators of ideas, as well as future salespeople. If there are worthwhile products, there will be demand. Everybody is happy. Everyone is happy. Both buyers and sellers and site owners.

In my opinion, all you have to do is introduce a small fee for putting a product on the Market and the size of the Market will immediately decrease by an order of magnitude.

Georgiy Merts:

In my opinion, all you have to do is introduce a small fee for putting a product on the Market and the size of the Market will immediately decrease by an order of magnitude.

+++ Good idea. It's certainly better than what they've done.

Georgiy Merts:

If developers everywhere want paid advertising for their products, maybe they will do it? Honestly, I don't see any reason why not. (Maybe there are, but I don't see why not.)

Reason: