Record on the Market - page 17

Georgiy Merts:

I won't need it by then.)

With the League, I don't see the point in selling it. It has the simplest TS. And I only opened the signal to show that it is possible to make money that way.

And advertising is more effective indirectly. Mentioning, demonstration of advantages, the same signal...

In a branch - you can not even mention the product itself, but write about the principles on which it works, the changes that take place. I doubt that a branch with no mention of the product would be 'promotional'.

Believe me, if a seller has a product in his profile, and creates a thread about the benefits of "something" - the thread is considered advertising simply because it "feels" like a hint! :-) Who knows, he will understand...

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Believe me, if a vendor has a product in their profile, and creates a thread about the benefits of "something" - then the thread counts as advertising simply because it "feels" hinted at! :-) Those who know will understand...

Of course, it is possible to pick on everything. But if you formally comply with the rules of the forum, it is quite realistic to advertise your product on the forum.

Georgiy Merts:

then it's perfectly feasible to advertise your product on the forum.

You should try it first. And then make such claims, if you can, from the bathhouse :)

Andrey Barinov:

You try it first. Then make such statements, if you can, from the bathhouse :)

That's what I've been doing for a few years now - building up a reputation, getting people interested... It's not like I've ever been in a bathhouse...

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

if you're asking my opinion -- I agree.

But agree -- when 10 people advertise, that's one thing, but when 1,000 people advertise, it's the same as when there were no ads -- that's the problem.

Paid advertising is a serious entry threshold. I don't think that the person who posts 200 Expert Advisors here will pay for advertising of each of them.

Plus, the cost can go up. It's like with paid parking. If the capacity of a resource is limited, the balance of resource occupancy is regulated solely by the price of that resource.

Georgiy Merts:

That's what I've been doing for a few years now - building up a reputation, recruiting interested people... And I don't seem to have ever been in a ban...

I don't see any paid products in your profile.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

why talk nonsense -- here's a recent example of advertising, went to an information website:

-- I didn't have to go through the pages to give an example of advertising and advisers and all that -- one example is enough

try to place advertisements on their site yourself...
the same story on dumpster.mail.ru. I suspect such advertising there belongs to their owners.

Andrey Barinov:

Paid advertising is a serious entry threshold. I don't think a person who posts 200 EAs here would pay to advertise every single one of them.

Plus, the cost can go up. It's like with paid parking. If the capacity of the resource is limited, the balance of resource occupancy is regulated only by the price of this resource.

There's a resource called xxxmagxx.

There was a pay per click, the more cents you gave per click, the "higher" your advertising costs. As in the case of yandex and google.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

if you're asking my opinion -- I agree.

But agree -- when 10 people advertise, it's one thing, but when 1,000 people advertise, it's the same as when there were no ads -- that's the problem.

Come on, MetaQuotes -- they only advertise 10 products. Any one of that 1,000 can get a spot by paying at auction. If the product is worthwhile and makes a lot of money, there's enough money for an auction. If the product is downloaded from Kodobaza and no one has ever made money on it, there's not enough money for advertising space.

Georgiy Merts:

That's what I've been doing for a few years now - building up a reputation, recruiting interested people... And it's not like I've ever been in a bathhouse...

it is clear that your thread made some sense in the 'future'

Reason: