A man has become a billionaire. What is his purpose in life now? - page 29

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:
The search for the fundamental causes of ageing.

So why look for them... Everything has been known for a long time.

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:
The aim is to fund research on ageing. To find the fundamental causes of ageing.
The causes have long been known, as resveratrol, which is found in grapes and red wine, is known to slow the aging process of cells and restore them

Aliaksandr Kryvanos:
Aim to fund research on ageing. The search for the fundamental causes of ageing.

A worthy goal

Indeed, few are capable, usually everyone is looking to cash in even more.

I wonder if there are any billionaires in forex? i was looking at the world's top forbes list. there are now somewhere around 5,000 billionaires in the world.
The stock market is there, but forex is not.

Imagine that a man has earned a billion and starts placing deals on the forex market in the order of a million lots.
The liquidity provider will drown. slippage will start and his system will stop working.
So to make a billion on forex, I don't think it's realistic. At some point, the system will stop working.

someone wrote here that they've seen some good signals...
It's not realistic, at some point the system will stop working.
maybe that's why kalm got worse.

If there is only 1 trader, a broker has a limit on the maximum number of open lots, but if there are 3000 traders around the world, and everyone has 3 000 dollars in his account, and everyone has a leverage of 100, that's almost a lakh...

How is it that the liquidity providers have not yet come out against these signal services...
Reason: