The best solution for a scalper's entry - page 8

Alexander Ivanov:

Hi!

Where's the author gone?

Here's a pushing idea for scalping)

No indicator needed.

And how do you identify the tops NOT on history? ))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And how do you identify the tops NOT on the story? ))))

The tops and reversals of compound and local trends are not formed one-moment, but as current operations

in real time. Therefore it is desirable to control in real time: a) the general structure (usually composite) of

of the Started Trend, b) the End of the Previous Trend, c) the "hidden" Trend, d) the Beginning, Rolloffs, Rollback, Rise, Continuation, Balance

and imbalance of the current Trend, e) change rate of quotes, f) current and final Profit.

aleger:

The tops and reversals of composite and local trends are not formed instantaneously, but as current operations are performed

in real time. It is therefore desirable to control precisely in a tickwise manner: a) the general structure (usually composite)

ofthe Started Trend, b) the End of the Previous Trend, c) the "hidden" Trend, d) the Beginning, Rolloffs, Rollback, Rise, Continuation, Balance

and imbalance of the current Trend, e) change rate of quotes, f) current and final Profit.

This is a set of general words, Deepen, Improve, Strengthen...At least on point a) give a clear algorithm. Only clearly, not another set.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

This is a set of general words, Deepen, Improve, Strengthen...At least on point a) give a clear algorithm. Only clearly, not another set.

There is no clear answer. And not necessarily because of ignorance. The reason is the potato peelings you described above. You give yourself the right in closed code. Others give themselves the right to tell you where to "angle" ;)
I am not against closed codes, but at the same time there is an understanding that open code can be discussed substantively, and closed code - at the level of "to implement"

Artyom Trishkin:
They will not give you a clear answer. And not necessarily because of ignorance. The reason is the potato peelings you described above. You give yourself the right in closed code. Others give themselves the right to tell you where to "angle" ;)
I am not against closed code, but there is an understanding that open code can be discussed substantively and closed code at the "implement" level

I haven't read the whole thread and haven't seen the discussion of closed code. But describing in words how to determine the structure of a trend that has begun, does not mean that the source code of a profitable Expert Advisor should be posted.

I personally described in details, with a picture, the principles on which I open and close positions. But to completely lay out the source code - that's for Torvalds )).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

These are not "general" words, but specific content and a brief description of the subject matter to be considered and used (the usual

composite Trend and Trade, visualized by a simple indicator Zigzag). I believe that the algorithm of operation of this

I assume that you know the algorithm of working of this indicator and many other modifications.

Those listed under other points don't seem to require explanation. The Expert Advisor itself is almost ready, it is extremely simple,

However participation of a good programmer in this work would be useful.

programmer to take part in this work.

aleger:

These are not "general" words, but specific content and a brief description of the subject matter to be considered and used (the usual

composite Trend and Trade, visualized by a simple indicator Zigzag). I believe that the algorithm of operation of this

I assume that you know the algorithm of working of this indicator and many other modifications.

Those listed under other points don't seem to require explanation. The Expert Advisor itself is almost ready, it is extremely simple,

However participation of a good programmer in this work would be useful.

programmer to participate in this work would be very useful.

Ok, perhaps my misunderstanding was caused by not reading the whole thread. Writing a scalper myself, branch next to this one. Have you managed to solve the problems with the hovering positions? And is there a test version given here? I am given one with no restrictions, only time limit.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

OK, I guess my misunderstanding was due to not reading the whole thread. Scalper writing myself, branch next to this one. Have you managed to solve the problems with the hovering positions? And is there a test version given here? I am given one with no restrictions, only time.

Lord of the Rings rests.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

OK, I guess my misunderstanding was due to not reading the whole branch. Writing a scalper myself, branch next to this one. Have you managed to solve the problems with the hovering positions? And is there a test version given here? I am given one with no restrictions, only time limit.

The system being created is intraday trend- and profit-tracking and handles all uptrends and downtrends and price ranges, including "sideways" and "hidden", all potentially profitable and potentially unprofitable positions. As a rule, trades are opened and closed at reversals, and "freezing" of positions is not allowed. The next step is the application of the compound trends in order to reduce the total number of deals and, accordingly, the total broker's income due to spreads. I am not giving this program to anyone yet, but you are welcome to demonstrate and discuss it on Skype.

aleger:

The system being created is intraday trend- and profit-tracking and handles all upward and downward trends and price ranges, including "sideways" and "hidden", all potentially profitable and potentially unprofitable positions. As a rule, trades are opened and closed at reversals, and "freezing" of positions is not allowed. The next step is the application of the compound trends in order to reduce the total number of deals and, accordingly, the total broker's income due to spreads. I am not giving this program to anyone yet, but you are welcome to demonstrate and discuss on Skype.

I am in "invisible" there. I'm invisible there, do not be embarrassed.

Reason: