I am disappointed in the FOREX market :.( - page 2

Flash555:

If the tail falls off, it's a disappointment *2

Not all tails fall off over time, there are some long-lived ones, but of course not all yoghurts are equally useful

You just want to make fun of me.

Nikolay Kositsin:

Get a job as a longshoreman in some transport company or at a construction site carrying bricks to enlighten your mind. It is very good for healing.

If you hurry, you can become Chief :) .

Vitalii Ananev:
You just want to make fun of me.

Whatever the topic, whatever the answers.)

Aleksandr Petrunin:
what am I supposed to do :.(

the cost of disappointment...

Aleksandr Borodavkin:

not all tails fall off over time, there are some long-lived ones, but of course not all yoghurts are equally useful

If you knew, you'd live in Sochi. Knowing how to recognise useful yoghurts is as difficult as making a profitable business yourself. It's a waste of time. How does it recognize a black box, and why can't that black box go down the drain like other plum ts.

Long-term public ones give low interest rates. To live on them you need a huge deposit. There is no guarantee that this long-lived asset will not turn out to be the same kind of loser who has only lasted a little longer than others.

5% of traders make money

95% are losing.

It's very simple, you are of the majority that feeds the minority...... for now... the statistics are very much against those wanting to make money.

Aleksandr Borodavkin:

not all tails fall off over time, there are some long-lived ones, but of course not all yoghurts are equally useful

I have an acquaintance who has given up his own trading, works with a portfolio of signals and is very satisfied.

But he is not sitting still, he is always looking for signals, comparing them, he has written a program for analytics

Dmytro Zelenskyy:

5% of traders make money

95% are losing.

It's very simple, you are of the majority that feeds the minority...... for now... The statistics are very much against those wanting to make money.

Where does this myth about the 5% come from? Do you have statistics of those earning and those leaking? 5% can be justified mathematically in theory, even 3%. But I haven't seen any real statistics.

Flash555:

Where does this myth of 5 per cent come from? Do you have statistics on those who earn and those who drain? 5% can be justified mathematically in theory, even 3%. But I haven't seen any real statistics.

So it's only in the brokerage house, but they don't publish it.

Reason: