A branch of clever and elusive critics

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

OK, banned for form.

Do you have anything substantive to say?

I deleted that post and banned for a week. Formulate the question, please.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

The question was formulated by a bannered person:

Why is there a ban but no answer to the question? If the questioner's emotionality gets in the way, you can offer to reword it more constructively, but not silently ban it.

Try it yourself, OK?

And recalculate the exchange rates on the closing date, eg in a situation where you trade MOEX futures from a trading account with the base currency in USD.

If it's that easy, you can post a piece of code that solves the problem.

PS In principle, I'm used to the fact that there are always critics of Karputov, who don't write anything themselves. Because he is a moderator and you can always fight his "arbitrariness". Even in articles. But still, it's unpleasant to see it from the old-timers.

There's nothing to think about, I knew you'd get away with excuses. You could always cite intolerable conditions and tyranny.

Only it's been a long time since I've heard from you. No ideas, no codes.

But it's not good to delete your posts. I don't delete mine.

Rashid Umarov:

There's nothing to think about, I knew you'd get away with excuses. You could always cite intolerable conditions and tyranny.

But you should have thought about it. I can see why, though.

Rashid Umarov:

Only it's been a long time since I've heard from you. No ideas, no codes.

Here now to speak out, you need to replace the tabs with spaces, indentation alignment, and SB connect where necessary and where not necessary.

Otherwise your (well, not your, of course) posts silently deleted, and when asked about the reasons - banned. You yourself lay out the ideas and codes.

I have long been solving issues in the SD, on the forum in general I try to keep silent.

Rashid Umarov:
It is not good to delete your posts.

I try not to say anything on the forum. Is it ok to post other people's ideas?

You got carried away with building communism there. You have turned the most lively and interesting forum into a brainless dump.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Otherwise your (well, not your, of course) posts will be silently deleted and, when asked why, banned. You can post ideas and codes yourself.

That's what I do - I suggest ideas at Write and earn in MQL5. Plus I wrote 30-50 articles myself, I don't know the exact number.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Really? Is it okay for other people?

You got carried away with building communism there. Turned the most lively and interesting forum into a brainless dump.

There will always be dissatisfied people. But no one is forbidden to communicate on the subject, take for example machine learning in trading: theory and practice (trading and not only) or from theory to practice.

You`re just a slob who doesn`t post anything himself (is there anything to post?), but you`re always eager to demand from others. Read your posts from the outside.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

You should have thought about it. I can see why, though.

:)

Rashid Umarov:
I do it all the time - I offer ideas in the branch, write and earn on MQL5. Plus I've written 30-50 articles myself, I don't know the exact number.

I am aware of your merits. Why are they here?

Rashid Umarov:

But no one is forbidden to communicate on the subject, take for example the branches Machine Learning in Trading: Theory and Practice (Trading and Beyond) or From Theory to Practice.

This is not true. Moderators' high-handedness has caused many threads to go to waste.

Rashid Umarov:

There will always be dissatisfied people.

What's that got to do with it?

Rashid U marov:

You've just turned into a grouch who doesn't post anything himself (is there anything to post?) but is always eager to demand from others.

Apparently you've run out of arguments? I don't recognize you.

There is nothing to post, otherwise you would do it as before.

Do not demand anything from anyone, except to ask for respect (not just for themselves).

Until Karputov began to be selfish, always tried to help where I could.

Rashid Umarov:

Read your posts from the sidelines.

I do it all the time.

Rashid Umarov:

:)

Openly rude on behalf of the company (with the thread title and post content) while still managing to think you're D'Artagnan.

I'll try to remain respectful of you personally, because I don't believe you could get that bad. But to grumble I'll go somewhere else, after Sergeev and others.

Reason: