The first and only Russian winner of the Robbins Cup - page 7

Комбинатор:

this is one of the only threads lately where at least the topic is interesting.

so please take your conspiracy theories and conjecture elsewhere.

The thread on the subject was only on page one.

So please, dear, keep your request to yourself.

Alexandr Saprykin:

I don't have any need for the topicstarter at all.

But people who registered three hours ago and start talking quite rudely to everyone here, I don't like them, I don't like them at all.

I have to turn a blind eye to rudeness (not justified by the way) in its direction, just because this rudeness shown by those who registered here a long time ago? What are you talking about.

This is a forum or where. Reread the first page, do you discern any cause-and-effect connections?

Dark.

PS/Before creating a topic, I typed the name into a search engine (I know it's not a new topic), there were no topics about this person, otherwise I would have posted in it. I don't know who or what they saw in it. Probably there are plenty of other topics about practical results of people, and not about cent theories. Tear it down, if that's the case.

Flash555:

You can look at stats like this and see that it's not a one-off trade for which 600 is raised. It's not forex either, the shoulders are different.

Here's a week, you can find the rest on your own if you want to.

The table shows that Arthur went toe-to-toe with his competitors and in the end he bet on the grey horse. The horse pulled out :-)

the toe-to-toe movement is interesting, but the horse never did

Why is there only negativity with you all the time. People are communicating, and what has gone off topic. What is your problem?! If you don't like it, walk away from the topic.

"From $10,000 The Ufa man and his team have made a profit of 914 percent. How they managed it, Anvar Aslyamov found out."

Evgeniy Kazeikin:
Why do you always have one negative attitude. People communicate, and they have deviated from the subject. What is your problem? If you don't like it, just ignore the topic.

The negative aspect here is that there are few newbies on this resource, there are people with great experience and years of experience, there are people in trading who have eaten the dog more than once.

As for me, I have been irritated by people who come here and start to trick people, teach them, say "You are all suckers, watch how people trade and where they should invest.

And here advertising and PR is forbidden...

If you do not like it, go away, this theme.

You like the way the trader trades? Go and invest it all? We will read about the results of these investments with great pleasure...

Vladimir Pastushak:

The negative aspect here is that there are few newbies on this resource, there are people with great experience and years of experience, there are people in trading who have eaten the dog more than once.

As for me, I have been irritated by people who come here and start to trick people, teach them, say "You are all suckers, watch how people trade and where they should invest.

And there's no advertising or PR allowed...

Do you like the way a trader trades? Go and pawn everything and invest? We would love to read about the results of such investments...

You wrote that. I was only asking. I didn't say where to invest, why are you twisting my words around?

Flash555:

This is what I call good publicity for attracting investors.

Are there any people on this forum who earn 300-500K roubles a month? Or at least >100-200K roubles.

And what they do here if not.

What is this?

Vladimir Pastushak:

What's this?

You're looking at the bigger picture, I've made it clear. That it is not an advertisement and a call to invest in a particular person. And in fact, I compared the contest to a good advertisement. Compared that this kind of advertising is much more honest, against the background of others. The essence is not in the person who wins, even if it is Vasya Pupkin.

If I were to give the example of Larry, who won 30 years ago. Would you think I was promoting Larry and urging you to invest in him? Where's the logic in that?
Reason: