The first and only Russian winner of the Robbins Cup - page 3

Vladimir Pastushak:

I have been reading all kinds of excuses and justifications for investing in forex and similar structures for days and years...

It is always the same, taking money from someone who cannot punish and promising 100500 per cent a day...

For this, there is a paper contract, which will describe all the conditions. Who does not trust them, let them not get involved in this business.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

can we stop with the off-topic PR and the euphoria?

If you think your persona (algorithms, strategies, software) is quite important, start a separate thread. Or better yet, take a prize. We will be rooting for you with the whole forum.

Let's talk about the man from Ufa.

Why should we give PR to a man from Ufa and not to others?

And what do you mean off-topic?

It was said about advertising for investors, I told them my opinion and saved someone from thoughtless investment...

Flash555:

They're promising 100500%, are you sure?

I'm shocked. A 50/50 grocery salesman is incriminatingly skanky.)

What's wrong with my products? Did you read somewhere the promise of profit?

Vladimir Pastushak:

What's wrong with my products? Have you read anywhere the promise of profit?

Did you see anywhere that normal traders give a 100% guarantee?

Not even a bank will give you one.

Vladimir Pastushak:

It was said about advertising for investors, I said my opinion and maybe saved someone from a thoughtless investment...

What was said was about the man and his achievement. Thoughts that this is the best, and most importantly honest, advertising for him if he plans to get into investment management.

There is more honesty in this achievement than in selling your products. There was no intention to PR him.

You'll also accuse MK of creating a software on which those who took money to manage those whogive their blood and have faith, who have hopes of earning money for treatment, medicine, for basic household items, are leaking)).

Вот это я понимаю, хорошая реклама для привлечения инвесторов.

Are there any people on this forum who make 300-500K roubles a month? Or at least >100-200K roubles.

And what are they doing here if not.

And if so, what?)

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

And if so, what is it?)

tell me what you're doing here :-))) it'll be cooler than some "Robinson Cup". :-)

Evgeniy Kazeikin:

And if so, what?)

Just wondering, I'm not going to ask for a propiska. I wonder how much time they spend on this business. After all, agree, there are plenty of businesses with more passive income schemes, and not a small income. I wonder what is the level of income in the form of cash withdrawals (and not in the form of account growth, because it is also a kind of risk) per month or per year, I am satisfied. After all, the time you kill searching for ts does not justify itself if you end up receiving less than 200-500 rubles per month. Provided, of course, that you are living purely off trading.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
tell me what you're doing here :-))) it'll be better than some "Robinson Cup". :-)

And how do you even see the lives of people who earn that much?
Have you ever thought about what you would do if you earned that much?

_______
To answer your question, I sometimes have nothing to do. Yes, there is useful information here sometimes. And who owns the information - owns the world.

Flash555:

Just curious, I won't ask for a propiska. I wonder how much time they spend on this business. There are plenty of businesses with more passive income schemes, and not a small one at that. I wonder what is the level of income in the form of cash withdrawals (and not in the form of account growth, because it is also a kind of risk) per month or per year, I am satisfied. After all, the time you kill searching for ts does not justify itself if you end up receiving less than 200-500 rubles per month. Provided, of course, that you live purely from trading.

I see by your messages that you are disappointed in something? Or you got a big mouth on your side?

Reason: