Is it worth the hassle? - page 10

abolk:

Strange. Only the moderators have enough money to trade on these forecasts.

No, there isn't. I just want to get the data in order, otherwise the branch will remain incomplete. This way the results can be assessed, and there will be some use.

granit77: Alexey, I would like to see the date of publication of the forecast in the first column.

So I renamed the first column (you could have done it yourself). I understand that (datetime of publication==datetime of position opening).

Prizma: The system was slightly optimized, so I did not put the first forecasts into the table, but only trades after optimization.

I have highlighted them with another colour. At the same time we will see how much better it has become. All you need is regularity of forecasts to quickly get more or less representative statistics. Of course, it's better to continue on several pairs, if possible.

Tell me please, what is the point of this thread? I can lose my deposit without your help :)

Hello.

Buy EUR/USD 1.4044 TP 1.4210 SL 1.3968.

At + 30 pips or more at the close of the hour, SL is moved to boo.

Deal from 28.03.20011 Buy EUR/USD 1.4044 TP 1.4210 SL 1.3968

closed at 1.4098, result +54 pips.

Confirmation of the continuation of the northward move is required.

Prizma, I take it that the last correction of the originally stated trade parameters should not have come as a surprise to the consumers of your forecasts. How would they have known that the position should have been covered at 20:53 Moscow time? (I just found out about it.)

I mean, the client is not going to sit by the monitor all the time and wait for your instructions.

Mathemat:

Prizma, I take it that the last correction of the originally stated trade parameters should not have come as a surprise to the consumers of your forecasts. How would they have known that the position should have been covered at 20:53 Moscow time? (I just found out about it.)

I mean, the client is not going to sit by the monitor all the time and wait for your instructions.

There is a phone and a text message.

Buy EUR/USD 1.4102 TP 1.4230 SL 1.4013.

At + 30 pips or more at the close of the hour, the SL is placed in boo.

The TP level can be adjusted (depending on market conditions), either up or down.

I closed half of the working lot in the Buy EUR/USD 1.4102 TP 1.4230 SL 1.4013 at 1.4142 with +40 pips.

Moved the second half to Breakeven. Now attention to the situation, whether or not the downward channel will be broken through. I am more inclined to break through, in this case I will add a small volume to the already open trade.

Prizma:

I closed half of the working lot on a Buy EUR/USD 1.4102 TP 1.4230 SL 1.4013 at 1.4142 with +40 pips.

Moved the second half to Breakeven. Now attention to the situation, whether or not the downward channel will be broken through. I am more inclined to breakout, in this case I will add a small volume to the already opened trade.

Prizma:

Buy EUR/USD 1.4102 TP 1.4230 SL 1.4013.

At + 30 pips or more at the close of the hour, SL is moved to B/S.

TP level can be adjusted (depending on market conditions), either up or down.

It's not clear. There was one signal. Each signal has specific targets.

And now suddenly there was a message that the signal consisted of two halves, and for one half the targets are the same (? what), and for the other half the targets are not clear.

These are signals - someone is trading them "stupidly, thoughtlessly". With such "clear" signals, you are only too happy not to use them.

Reason: