From theory to practice - page 279

Alexander_K2:

But, gentlemen!!!

There's the fun part ahead. The signal! I don't even need subscribers. I didn't do it for the money. I don't care about them, frankly. Out of principle.

And soon everything will be clear as daylight - for the signal, it's not even the state to brag about. The responsibility is different. Don't scold me if I'm wrong, I did my best.

Why do you need it? Some kind of signals. I told you a system - who wants to do something like this? But this is just a way of measuring ..... (Just a child's garden.))

ILNUR777:
There are so many false promises that it could be just a mirage. Besides, the approaches have already been voiced. Quicker to publicize and sell it, before people take it for granted. You'd think you had your hand in his pocket. Promised to do online I never saw, as well as a bunch of other voiced.

The transactional protocol from MT showed. What else do you need? That's enough for me. I'm not even an interested party, I don't need his system.

And anyway, I trust people.

ILNUR777:
So many false promises that it could also be just a mirage. And the approaches have already been announced. Quicker to publicise and sell it before people start to freak out. You'd think you had your hand in his pocket. I still haven't seen the promised online, as well as a bunch of other things from the voiced.

Yeah, it was, it was all there.

And the theory was chewed up and chewed to a pulp.

However, the signal will push the process of creating a non-syndicator TC, very much hope so.

I told you that after theory the transition to practice would not be easy....

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've been there, I've been there.

And the theory has been chewed up and chewed to a pulp.

However the signal will encourage the process of creating a non-dicator TS, I hope so.

A_K2 has an indicator system.) Any mate treatment is an indicator system. If you want, you can display them graphically as well.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
I told you that after theory the transition to practice would not be easy....
Some people talk about trades from the terminal, others talk about the transition to practice. Where do the trades come from then, if there has been no transition to practice. Logic left this place a long time ago.

Anyway. "I wish for all!"

Yuriy Asaulenko:

A_K2 has an indicator system.) Any mate treatment is an indicator system. You can display them graphically if you want to.

That's what I'm talking about

Renat Akhtyamov:
That's understandable. That's what I'm saying: I'm not ready yet.

There's no such thing as a no-indicator.) Multiplied, summed up - already an indicator.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There's no such thing as a no-indicator.) Multiplied, summed up - already an indicator.)

Oh Yuri, I probably can't even count how many I've had in the last three years

It's a big and interesting topic - the effect of the real market on the order and vice versa

Renat Akhtyamov:

Oh Yuri, I probably can't even count how many I've had in the last three years.

The topic is large and interesting - market impact on the order and vice versa

I forgot, do you work on Forts? So there is no impact (practically none) if you don't go beyond reasonable volumes.

Reason: