FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 400

new-rena:
не, не ругается никто. просто человек сам себе противоречит. обозвал тут кучу народа пипсовщиками, а сам по центику кушает. у каждого своя стратегия и каждый кушает в меру своей испорченности. ничего плохого в этом не вижу.
new-rena
:

It's not that I'm swearing. it's just that the man contradicts himself. he calls a lot of people pipsipsters here and just eats the penny himself. everyone has his own strategy and everyone eats according to his own depravity. I don't see anything bad in it.

Did I show you my deals? Well, show me on the nickel, point your finger.

Did you try to eat on the nickel, did you get high? You have to be a superprofi and have quick access to data even for an intrade, and I'm not even going to say anything about the price tag.

Bicus:
With the villagers??? Whose banquet is it on?
As usual, at the expense of the parishioners)))

Zogman:

Rena, what is the simplest algo strategy you know?

I'm a little shocked - I've tried a very simple thing on the history with a small spread - two years of continuous growth.

i had a lot of these virtual giants. i just can't do it on real account, they don't let you pipsqueak like this.

there are plenty of strategies. if simple....

Try it - open a lot. Suppose the price is 10 points above the buy, then close the sell from the lock and again open the loss on the current one. And so on. Vice versa - the same thing.

Rena, let's say you said sell, you can say target or I'll write it down too)

Yeah, that's what I'm waiting for a 150p trade. Will it be?)

I'm not stomping anyone, you said it yourself - we have a deal for one and a half pips, I want one too...

stranger:

Did I show you my deals? Well, show me on the nickel, point your finger.

Did you try to eat on the dime, did you get high? You have to be a super-professional and have quick access to data, and I'm not even going to say anything about the price tag.

What kind of access do you need...? You don't need super access to anything, if you have MT, it's enough.

new-rena:
...If the pip trades a trend, but not a trend, then it is already clear in advance where the price will move.

Gentlemen, can you explain what is written here? I really don't understand.

1. Pipsa? Pipsa trades? How's that?

2. a trend, but not a trend.

3. How is it clear from #1 and #2 where the price will move?

What kind of puzzles are we dealing with?

stranger:

Rena, let's say you said sell, you can say target or I'll write it down too)

Yeah, that's what I'm waiting for the 150p trade. Will it be?)

I'm not stomping anyone, you said it yourself - we have a deal for one and a half pips, I want one too...

Strange, I don't have targets. Ask Matroskin - does he have targets or not?

Bicus:

Gentlemen, can you explain what is written here? I really don't understand.

It says nonsense. It's just nonsense. ;)

I hate kangaroo salesmen! Give me 0.75! ....

new-rena:

The growth in the tester? It's no secret, I had many such virtual grails. but it won't work in real life, they don't let you pipsqueak like that now.

there are plenty of strategies. if simple....

Try it - open a lock. Suppose the price is 10 points above the buy, then close the sell from the lock and again open the lock on the current market. And so on.

they don't let you do that - what do you mean - reps?

if so, they have lots of options. if the traders do not let you do it directly to the brokers - but you may also find some colocation guys, you give them the strategy - they give you the hardware - have you thought of that?

Reason: