My dissatisfaction to the strategy tester. to the MQL developers - page 3

Renat Fatkhullin:

Also, yesterday's MetaTrader 5 beta, which can be upgraded from MetaQuotes-Demo, has a full formulaic system for creating custom instruments.

Cool, I'll play with it tonight!

Renat Fatkhullin:

Here are some interesting articles:

In addition, yesterday's MetaTrader 5 beta, which you can upgrade to MetaQuotes-Demo, has a full formulaic system for creating custom symbols.

There's no way to update.

Nothing happens when connecting to a server ...

Vladimir Pastushak:

I can't get the update to work.

Nothing happens when you connect to the server ...

Restart the terminal and try again.

The terminal has a frequency control for requesting new versions so that the server is not overloaded. Sometimes you have to wait for some time.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Restart the terminal and try again.

It has some control how often new versions are requested so that the server is not overloaded. Sometimes you have to wait for some time.

I am sitting in mt 5 on demos from MetaQuotes. i have restarted the terminal several times.

The terminal is running in portable mode, maybe because of this?

Vladimir Pastushak:

I am using demos from MetaQuotes in mt5. i have restarted the terminal several times.

The terminal is running in portable mode, maybe because of this?

No, I have to wait for the next test cycle.

Vladimir Pastushak:

I am using demos from MetaQuotes in mt5. i have restarted the terminal several times.

The terminal is running in portable mode, maybe because of that?

I have everything on portable, no problems.

Renat Fatkhullin:

No, we have to wait for the next test cycle.

at least tentatively? an hour or two? a day?

Renat Akhtyamov:

What's wrong with your grammar? //that's just saying...

Well, since everything is so serious, the solution of your question is as follows:

Gather statistics, quote history and work, Alexey Volchansky has already found everything for you and gave links above.

About Ask - you can download the history with Ask and Bids from DucasCopy (google it)

Good luck!

As for the grammar, I'm sorry, I have been living abroad for a long time, practically since my childhood and I rarely write in Russian.

I did it during the night when I started working on mql5 and I'm sure everything has been fine-tuned there :).

So I will keep on digging it.

But in 4 everything is very sad!

Vladimir Pastushak:

at least tentatively ? an hour or two ? a day ?

Tricky hack: go to Help -> About, click on the MetaTrader logo, say to yourself "update come" and then restart the terminal.

Renat Fatkhullin:
Tricky hack: go to Help -> About, click on the MetaTrader logo, say to yourself "update come" and then restart the terminal.

Hack won't work, broker logo ))))

I have everything updated, I just didn't notice when it updated.

Thanks for the work done!

And a couple of suggestions right away:

When working with projects, you should store everything, sounds, pictures, txt and csv files as well as set files in the repository. Now you can only bmp. I understand that then for the hours may be filled with a lot of memory on the server and will be an extra load, but it is very necessary!)

As an option, can make a system backup to a local folder ? What would be automatic every 5-10 minutes to make a backup? I use Storage, but my backup to a local folder sleep better, now I use (GoSync)

When creating a project to add a picture was great done, let also at this stage add inludes and resources.

Reason: