Pouring the object - page 9

Renat Akhtyamov:

You can want to, you can also hide behind big words,

but I helped.

And you helped?

You gave the crap - "whatever".

That's it... I'm out of here - incorrigible...

Artyom Trishkin:

It is my profit that is suffering at the moment - instead of doing my job, I am trying to explain simple things to someone who apparently cannot understand them.

But my time is my money.

My profits suffer.

Just as your not so sensible advice to a beginner can spend a lot of his time to find and correct the mistake you made - his profit will suffer from this, both in monetary terms, and in moral terms and in the form of lost knowledge.

big $$$ to you

gone

Renat Akhtyamov:

Oh, don't be ridiculous.

gone

Thank you - you're the one who made me laugh.

And I'm gone - tired of you.

However - you're rubbing your own posts, and you're trying to incriminate others.

It really is a circus :)))

Now he's definitely gone - a dishonest conversationalist as well...

Artyom Trishkin:

However - you're rubbing your own posts and trying to incriminate others.

It's really a circus :)))

Now he's definitely gone - a dishonest conversationalist as well...

I edit when I'm wrong, and it hasn't been a minute

You have that button too, but you don't use it.

That is, you consciously accept what you write as truth.

hmm...

Renat Akhtyamov:

I edit when I'm wrong, and it hasn't been a minute.

You also have that button, but you don't use it.

That is, you consciously accept what you write as truth.

hmm...

I am just responsible for my words.

I correct my posts - if there are some grammatical or logical mistakes, or if there is a mistake in code - I correct it as quickly as possible, but I am not standing on it like Lenin on an armchair :))

Artyom Trishkin:

I am simply responsible for my words.

And I correct my posts - if there are grammatical or logical mistakes, or if there is a mistake in code - I also quickly correct it, but I don't stand on it like Lenin on an armoured car :))

OK, did I amuse you?

With whom else can you talk so sincerely and prolonged?

You have no one to pass the time with and nothing to talk about?

Good luck!

Renat Akhtyamov:

OK.

I wrote you - the object is definitely there, why look for it?

It is "cheaper" to check if an object with a given name exists, in terms of resources, than to delete it and create it again. And deleting a non-existent object leads to an execution error. And no one knows and can never guess what "tomorrow" will be the changes in mql and how it will react to such errors. That's why you should write today in a way "that won't cause pain in your heart for wasted years", so you wouldn't have to painfully look for these errors and edit the code in the future.

That is what Artem has been talking about for the last seven pages. Renat, it's about time you realised that.

Renat Akhtyamov:

OK, did I amuse you?

Who else can you talk to in such a sincere and long-drawn-out way?

You have no one to pass the time with and nothing to talk about?

Good luck!

Good luck to you too.

Alexey Viktorov:

It's "cheaper" to check if an object with a given name exists, in terms of resources, than to delete it and create it again. And deleting a non-existent object leads to a run-time error. And no one knows and can never guess what "tomorrow" will be the changes in mql and how it will react to such errors. That's why you should write today in a way "that won't cause pain in your heart for wasted years", so you wouldn't have to painfully look for these errors and edit the code in the future.

That is what Artem has been talking about for the last seven pages. Renat, it's about time you realised that.

Oh, for fuck's sake, I know))

I just pulled the code from a working EA that creates this object once.

In fact, the man didn't care about the label because he wanted a rectangle with prices, not with x and y coordinates.

why bother?

)

Reason: