SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 172

DmitriyN:
Give a man a system that more or less works and he'll get off your back.
I've given the system to a few friends (I assumed) and I can't find them anywhere for six months now. Gone.

Heehee :) if you're right, you have a good way of getting rid of my comments about you :) .

Nah, I'd rather comment though.

Let's continue:

trol222-> trollolo -> Trollolo -> Shmonder -> Freud -> DRAKON5 -> Freud2 -> Freud3 -> Freud4 -> Arctik -> Vatt -> Vattt -> Nikitoss -> Vofka

Zhunko:

Without the first imho. That is, starting with trollolo.

And here's another candidate -- https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/kocty

sever32:

Tell me your version of why you disappeared.
I think after reading it, you will see for yourself the absurdity of your assumption.

If it is absurd, why is it here? I don't know why, just stating the facts. The man needs a system, that's why he's here.

TheXpert:
Gee :) if you're right, you've got a good way to get rid of my comments about you :) .
Nah, I'd rather comment though.

You're not bothering me.

Zhunko:

Let's continue:

trol222-> trollolo -> Trollolo -> Shmonder -> Freud -> DRAKON5 -> Freud2 -> Freud3 -> Freud4 -> Arctik -> Vatt -> Vattt -> Nikitoss -> Vofka

Not a fact (I mean the last one). The smell is different. And so is his handwriting - punctuation and syntax. If Valera is progressing, congratulations are in order.

TheXpert:

Without the first imho. That is, starting with trollolo.

And here's another candidate -- https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/kocty

And this one, yeah, looks like it.

DmitriyN:

If it is absurd, why is it here? I don't know why, just stating the facts. The man needs a system, that's why he's here.

Who is he? I'm talking about your "friends" who are supposedly missing.

Mathemat:

Who on the forum should be approached about such unsubstantiated insults. You or the administration?

Does it sometimes occur to you that people might have things like pamm sometimes? And people who have invested money in that pamm can visit forums and read jerk opinions . Attributing people to all sorts of lists as a forum representative, you have a duty to punish people doing such things and not having the facts. There is a law after all about non-disclosure of personal information. That's just in between. But also for libel has come up. This is no joke, my dear. And don't write it off on posts.

Collected an incomprehensible list of dubious data and show it off.

Let's get on with it:

trol222 -> trollolo -> Trollolo -> Shmonder -> Freud -> DRAKON5 -> Freud2 -> Freud3 -> Freud4 -> Arctik -> Vatt -> Vattt -> Nikitoss -> Vofka

Vofka:
Who on the forum should be approached about such insults, unsupported by facts. You or the administration?
Don't like the company?

sever32:
Who is he? It's about your "friends" who are supposedly missing.
Him? I'm writing about Fred, look above, there are plenty of nicknames. As for those who have disappeared, that's the past. They are no longer worth discussing, especially in this thread.
Reason: