Help for developers. - page 4

had to delete a lot, no more than 64,000 characters are allowed.

Vladimir Pastushak:
This is how I work,CButton allows you to create different buttons with and without names, and change the properties of just the buttons.

The OOP wrapper clearly reduces your options in this case. You are setting the properties of just one button, and in very cumbersome code.

Aim for this view:

if(Event)ObjectSetInteger(NAME,Property,Value);

At the same time, the NAME, Property and Value variables, must be in focus. This means that if an event happens, they will immediately be set to the value of that property, and the value of the object that is inside the event.
Next, a function is called with this string and a property is set to that object.

It is not necessary to declare the default values of the buttons properties in a class. I'd say it's even inconvenient. You can simply initialize an array with a string of standard property values of each type of element in your GUI. This is times shorter and clearer.

For example:

//-------------------------name, x,    y,   widht, height,   color

string Button[] = {"my button", 100,  10050,   50, (int)clrBlack    };

Renat Akhtyamov:

How to make a grail, what's needed: pieces of code and stuff, what strategy to adopt?

Elementary Watson). You need a trading idea.

But the Grail will not be eternal - only 3 wishes.) And very quickly.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Elementary Watson.) You need a trading idea.

But the Grail won't last forever - only 3 wishes.) And very quickly.)

I have already been answered and cleverly by the way.

You open an order in any direction and wait until it takes the profit you want out of the market.

The average time frame is one month and more.

Isn't it a good trading idea?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I've already been told, and intelligently, by the way.

You open an order in any direction and wait for it to take the profit you want out of the market.

The average term is from one month onwards.

Isn't that a good trading idea?

Probably a good one, but I do not understand it. For me the intraday is the best - the shorter is the forecast interval, the more accurate it is. Like a weather forecast.))

Yuriy Asaulenko:
For me, intraday is the best - the shorter the forecast interval, the more accurate it is. Like a weather forecast.))

This should be carved in stone - in gold. Grail)

Dmitriy Skub:

Poured in granite, or pissed in a latrine, which is essentially the same thing. (c) (Pelevin)

Dmitriy Skub:

Stop!

Forum on trading, automated trading systems & strategy testing

Help for developers.

Retag Konow, 2017.11.17 18:54

My opinion - there is no need to make a grail. You should forget that word when working as a trader in the market. ))

Gentlemen, this is a serious thread, have a conscience!

The idea of Petros was to create a club for pros. It seems to me that there is no better alternative than this thread in algotrading forum.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Stop!

What can you do without the Grail? You can't do without the Grail. Well, it'll be temporary, and then there'll be another one. Or there won't be, we'll think of something.

Too badRettag isn't looking for the Grail.

what about translating the strategy into a system of linear equations?

Reason: