Bitcoin miner - page 88

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

write https://wex.nz or hppts://yobit.net in the settings

run on any chart

domain = either wex.nz or yobit.net any other will be an error, no validity check

Symbol_ any value, this will be the name of chart

crypto pair name from exchange api

the sergev's incudniks modified by me (may the great moderator forgive me)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/18170

ZS: I built it on my own.

For some reason nothing changes, what's wrong?

And the log itself

Vitaly Muzichenko:

For some reason nothing changes at all, what's wrong?

And the log itself

Add to the market overview the symbol whose name you specified in the settings (it is already there, you just need to add it)

and open the window of this symbol

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'm getting the same on exness but the MQ demo is silent

i have a good feeling about this, i am sure it will be good for a while.

i got a scalper on the demo already 8 trades opened and closed, all in the black, + $18 with a 0.01 minimum

I like volatility

i got real bitcoins and you'll get dumped by my broker!

Who will bail on me... why? i've been trading there for 2 years now))

i dont know why i will get scammed when i traded there for 2 years .... the price is only on weekend and i am allowed to trade 24/7 demo but not from MQ

Vladimir Zubov:

Quotes come on weekends and trading is allowed 24/7 demo but not from MQ

also go, I trade on demo, exness

Who can tell me how to buy AMD and Nvideo stock for a year or two with minimal financial outlay?

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Who can tell me how to buy AMD and Nvideo shares for a year or two with minimal financial outlay?

Through Finam, they have access to America.

But is it too late? Shares will go up if Bitcoin rises, giving a new wave of growth to miners (buying video cards at a crazy price),

so better to buy an option (for a year) on Bitcoin, much less investment, with a fixed loss.

prostotrader:

Through Finam, they have access to America.

But is it too late? Stocks will go up if Bitcoin rises, giving a new wave of growth to miners (buying video cards at crazy prices),

so it's better to buy an option (for a year) on Bitcoin, a much smaller investment, with a fixed loss.

Cards are running out all over the world, so you can increase production volume and selling prices, while not investing much in new development. I think there will be some stagnation of stability as long as the money flows virtually without competition.

Through whom do you propose to buy a bitcoin option?

Switched to a BULWARK coin with 6x1060 and got 1.47 a day. That's not too bad, I think.

Here's how smart people want to use miners - in the first part of the video.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

This is how smart people want to use miners - in the first part of the video.

Similar projects were implemented 9 years ago, but back then they were paid in dollars. :)

Reason: