Bitcoin miner - page 62

Комбинатор:

The post was fine when I watched it.

As I recall someone wrote that the post goes blank when someone replies to it

Schrodinger's post.

https://www.fxteam.ru/finance/178274.html?utm_source=sendpulse&utm_medium=push&utm_campaign=4713506

Крупнейшие биржи США готовятся к запуску фьючерсов на эфир и лайткоин - 14 декабрь 2017
Крупнейшие биржи США готовятся к запуску фьючерсов на эфир и лайткоин - 14 декабрь 2017
  • www.fxteam.ru
После успешного запуска фьючерсов на биткоин чикагская биржа опционов CBOE и крупнейший рынок финансовых деривативов CME Group готовятся к запуску фьючерсов на эфир (ETH/USD) и лайткоин (LTC/USD).

prostotrader:

...I guess it's time to end the thread (moderators have started deleting posts)

No way. This is the most interesting thread on the forum. The topic is hot!!!

I have a question for the experts: what about CPU-only computing of special CPU-only Coins? As far as I understand, it's very dumb, and the profitability will not even be enough to pay for electricity. Or am I wrong? Is it realistic to engage in this type of mining, if a powerful card is deprived, but there is a multiprocessor architecture?

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I have a question for the experts: what about CPU-only computing of special CPU-only Coins? As far as I understand, it's very dumb, and the profitability will not even be enough to pay for electricity. Or am I wrong? Is it realistic to engage in this type of mining, if you lack powerful card, but have multiprocessor architecture?

Then your algorithm is CryptoNight. It mines XMR, KRB, ETN, etc.

It's not CPU-only, but it's a plus on processors (it covers electricity costs and gives a chance to earn money).

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I have a question for the experts: what about CPU-only computing of special CPU-only Coins? As far as I understand, it's very dumb, and the profitability will not even be enough to pay for electricity. Or am I wrong? Is it realistic to engage in this type of mining, if a powerful card is deprived, but there is a multiprocessor architecture?

https://www.bytecent.com/
Bytecent: Peer-to-Peer Rewards Network
  • www.bytecent.com
The Bytecent rewards network is Bytecent makes it simple to receive and give cash rewards using our revolutionary peer-to-peer rewards network! Instant Rewards Bytecent is the only rewards network that offers instant cash rewards. You will not have to wait days to receive your rewards. Easy Conversion Convert your Bytecent into...

prostotrader:

Hi!

Let's say I boughtMINING RIGS 500 NVIDIA - ROI EXPERT RIGS (500MH/S)

and started receiving Bitcoins.

The following questions arise:

1. How many bitcoins I will receive per day?

2. How to cash them out?

Bitcoins per day))) not funny, only satoshas are zeros after the point)

Taras Vavryn:

Bitcoins per day)))) not funny, only satoshas are zeros after the dot)

Thank you, I will take it into account.

Something unbelievable is happening!

I can't buy any accessories for the 3 rigs.

I was just at Regard, picking up a 1080 Ti, and the manager said

that the main buyer is the YURIKIs! Instead of paying for

cash (which isn't cheap right now) they're buying some mining kits and mining, and

They pocket the money! Russians are the most dodgy :)

prostotrader:

Something unbelievable is happening!

I can't buy any accessories for the 3 rigs.

I was just at Regard, picking up a 1080 Ti, and the manager said

that the main buyer is the YURIKIs! Instead of paying for

cash (which isn't cheap right now) they're buying some mining kits and mining, and

They pocket the money! Russians are the most dodgy :)

Confirm - wild rush, even after ordering refuse to issue the goods - last night the prices were raised to 1060 by 3-4k on average.

Reason: