Probability. - page 12

Mickey Moose:

I can take it for a test. I will not use it, but I may point out the shortcomings

Theory, please take it without restriction.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Theory, please take it without restriction.

Theory ) ) )) - Bose-Einstein condensate , from the theoretical part to laboratory positive experiments a distance of a hundred years + Nobel Prize :)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Theory, please, take it without restriction.

theory of what?

Mickey Moose:

a theory of what?

The theory of probability.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is difficult to answer your question unambiguously.

If you are referring to that indicator, then with a larger parameter we will see reference points on small TF as well.

It is more difficult to understand in the fractal sense when the fractal is already minimal or there will be plenty of fractals at the bottom.

There is wave theory that follows its own laws. There we find a needle in Koshchei's egg.)

Fractal - Zig-zag, in fact these are different names for one process, to understand in fractal sense - classify fractals external - internal, 4 candles one high = 80% probability.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Probability theory.

What does probability theory have to do with this forum or are we in a maths class!

Veniamin Skrepkov:

Fractal - Zig-zag, in fact these are different names for one process, understand in fractal sense - classify fractals external - internal, 4 candles one high = 80% probability.

I mean fractal as a similarity but I don't calculate and use fractals in any way. I found another simple way to determine the zigzag tops.

In practice I see that I draw a classical fractal and make the reverse one on 3-4 bars. I am not sure about 80%. It is possible to use statistics to check the probability and the result will be very different in different timeframes.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Fractality is implied as similarity, but in no way do I calculate or use fractals. I have found another simple way to determine the zigzag tops.

In practice I see that I draw a classical fractal and on 3-4 bars a reverse fractal is formed. I am not sure about 80%. The fractal may be statistically probable and the result will be very different in different timeframes.

"Implying as a semblance" - Right, it remains to define the movement X-fractal belongs to - impulse/ correction, and in this place the opinions of the wave-guides are individual.

Veniamin Skrepkov:

"Implying as a semblance" - Right, it remains to determine what movement the X-fractal belongs to - impulse/ correction, and at this point the opinions of the wave-guides are individual.

This question is solved simply. If the current wave is shorter than the previous one, I identify it as a corrective one.

Note that in my case the wave can be identified earlier than the classic ZZ shows a new knee.

There are variants that a corrective wave may be followed by an opposite corrective wave. It's the same with impulse waves.

I have waves classified according to certain attributes from 1 to 9.

One is a downward impulse wave and nine is an upward impulse wave. The others are intermediate. A simple and reliable system. Cooler than Elliott waves.

With simple rules. There are no caveats. In that indicator, it's the last digit in the pattern. The rest of the numbers in the pattern are a step backwards in defining waves.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I solve this question in a simple way. If the current wave is shorter than the previous one, I identify it as a corrective wave, and if it is longer, it is an impulse wave.

Note that in my variant the wave may be identified earlier than the classic ZZ shows a new knee.

There are variants that a corrective wave may be followed by an opposite corrective wave. It's the same with impulse waves.

I have waves classified according to certain attributes from 1 to 9.

One is a downward impulse wave and nine is an upward impulse wave. The others are intermediate. A simple and reliable system. Cooler than Elliott waves.

With simple rules. There are no caveats. In that indicator, it's the last digit in the pattern. The other numbers in the pattern are a step back in defining the waves.

Moments of uncertainty are always present on the market (flat - news), the area of 10 pips and how the indicator behaved is about "noise". It is about the "noise", whether it takes such movements into account or not.

Reason: