Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 144

The elephant is an art object (100% India), the dragon is an amateur.

By customer service:

There you go)

About kindness

Well, to be quite (just kidding, but sorry, one should know ... in our modern world I'm sorry):

Ju Jingyi and Hou Minghao's sweet duet "Your Eyes Are Like Stars" 2021
(links from wikipedia)

And if it's the other way round -
The famous Chicago with the also famous
Earth, Wind And Fire

Sergey Golubev #:

And if it's the other way round -
Famous Chicago with the also famous
Earth, Wind And Fire

Famous?

It's the first time I've seen and heard of them. Haven't even seen them on TV and don't seem to have heard them on the radio.

Yeah, they're really "famous" :)

It's amazing when someone attaches a youtube link with music, well you're in a completely different mood, and that 'link' just doesn't convey that mood. It doesn't convey anything. Is it just me or does everyone feel that way?

Arkadii Zagorulko #:
It's amazing when someone pins a youtube link with music, well you're in a completely different mood, and that 'link' just doesn't convey that mood. It doesn't convey anything. Is it just me or does everyone feel that way?

It depends on the music.

There's schmoozing, and then there's whatever mood you're in.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Famous?

It's the first time I've seen them and heard of them. Haven't even seen them on TV and don't seem to have heard them on the radio.

Yeah, they're really "famous" :)

They're really famous.

In the closed city of Kaliningrad (many years ago) we used to listen to Chicago all the time, there was even a fan club in the square which was next to the Kaliningrad Technical Institute (now it's the Technical University) and it was only 20 meters from the fleet headquarters.
It's just the location (and I lived there next to the Drama Theatre).

And Earth, Wind And Fire - this group was a passion of "mathematicians", that is - who studied well at school and at the institute/university.
And especially Jean-Luc Ponty, Miles Davis and Dizzy Gillespie were fond of it (they were those who took state exams in English so to speak - for "fun", which was not forbidden, but very strange ... a military town ...). I took the civic exam in Russian (although I could have taken it in Lithuanian). My friend took the exam in English... He had a military dad, and that helped him out so to speak.

Then the Poles had Solidarity, and we listened to Polish television, installing "wave channel" antennas to receive them ...
then they had tanks on Leninsky Avenue (and I lived there)... then they had shock therapy and came to Kaliningrad ...
...not even a second hand store, but some ... and bought up everything ...
Then there was shock therapy in Lithuania, and on every doorway in Kaliningrad there were advertisements like "a team of Lithuanian builders will do repairs cheaply"
... then we had shock therapy ... and we went to Poland ... and even now you just go - you can forget that you are abroad ... (which resonates very much with "TV" for example) ...
Now we have Ukrainians in Kaliningrad - builders (even with paraphernalia so to speak ...).

----------------

Politics is forbidden here.

But I can definitely say that everything started with Chicago and Earth, Wind And Fire.

Here, as Zhvanetsky said - maybe something in the conservatory needs to be corrected.

Reason: