Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 44

sibirqk:
I think it's a Russian folk version of Wushu.

rushu.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Didn't see the leaving technique. While he's dancing he'll be put down by a normal hand-to-hand man.

James Bond said about ninjas - they won't last an hour in Berlin.

Saw a fight once. One of them danced and danced in front of a man, waving his arms and legs. He looked at him, looked at him, then punched him between the eyes and moved on.

Winter comes ...

Artist Vladimir Stakheev.
Born in 1963.
For 12 years he taught graphic design, illustrated Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings"; restored frescoes and murals in ancient temples.

His drawings of cats are very famous ( see here and here).

----------------

Found one of his drawings with an amusing comment - "in the dreary winter season you need to keep your inner pink flamingos in sight at all times":

----------------

And this painting is called "Wo!"

Well and a bedtime quote -

"The development of a young person's cognitive faculties to the degree necessary for the inherent independent judgment of a rigorous quality in science is usually achieved only through forms of education beginning with the study of the Greek and later classics, giving the greatest importance to the study of mathematics, biology and physics, so that the student experiences again the original act of every important revolutionary and axiomatic discovery of his predecessors.

The erroneous substitution (in particular, the use of textbooks and generally accepted algebraic formalisms to replace their wrestling with classical and other original sources) has produced the type of person with a higher education that prevails even among those burdened with the highest degrees, and which was contemptuously called Brotgelehrten by Friedrich Schiller - "scientists working for a piece of bread".

The substitution of the development in students of an independent capacity for rigorous original discovery by a behaviourist model of "teaching" has led to a virtually universal lack of capacity for independent thought amongst the typical academic and other strata of the population. Above all this applies to axiomatic assumptions.

This moral defect of judgement is found in its most extreme forms."

Larouche, Lyndon H., Jr.
Physical economics as the Platonic epistemological basis for all branches of human knowledge

----------------

Goodnight

sibirqk:
I think it's a Russian folk version of wushu.

This clown's an average melee dancer.

I used to do different styles of hand-to-hand when I was young for 5 years. I've seen a lot of pretentious dancers.

on the street, it's a punching bag.

but it might work on impressionable girls. )))))) to each his own.

Or maybe a rich kid came in, a commie apprentice, so he's making a fool out of himself to earn his money.

(My U had some commercials as well, they put on a show in the style of Chinese films with jumps, shouts, rolls ))) people were delighted, because that's what they had seen on video films

the real fight lasts for seconds and is not spectacular at all, even boring

Prague, Old Town Square

Prague, Old Town Square

Old Town Square is an ancient square in Prague, located in the historical centre of the city. Its area is about 15 thousand square metres.

Stuttgart City Library

By the way, there are guided tours there.
If you go to tripadvisor under"Europe - Germany - Land Baden-Württemberg - Stuttgart - Entertainment - Stuttgart City LIbrary", you will see 332 traveller reviews, mostly rated excellent.

Here's another picture of the library -

And you can read more about the building here.

Симметричный подход
Симметричный подход
  • archi.ru
Кубическое сооружение должно стать частью нового «Европейского квартала» рядом с центральным вокзалом, также переживающим реконструкцию. Здание представляет собой правильный геометрический объем, внешний вид которого определяют регулярные ряды проемов (по функции — окон, по форме же напоминающих двери), создающих на фасаде эффект решетки...

Sergey Golubev:

Here's another picture of the library -

And you can read about the building here.

Are the books freely available? They'll steal them.) The chips must be in.

Reason: