Interesting and humorous (politics and history banned) - page 19

Artist Leonid Efremov

Enchanted Park


The Mystic City -


Just getting in the mood for work and then it's Friday again

Just getting in the mood for work and then it's Friday again

PhotographerDina Belenko and her still lifes




Have a good morning

Cheerful morning

IllustratorLisa Aisato from Norway (our contemporary)



Goodnight

Andre illustrasjoner
Andre illustrasjoner
  • www.aisato.no
Lisa Aisato illustratør, forfatter og billedkunstner

Are you setting up a gallery here?

Here I was filming on my smartphone when I was on holiday at the Jermuk mountain resort in August.

The clean mountain air and the spring of healing mineral water are right in the gallery.



CRAZY POWERFUL KILLER MUSIC ★ BATTLE IN THE SKY! Turn the track all the way up


A good-natured troll:

A good-natured troll

Vladimir Karputov:

CRAZY POWERFUL KILLER MUSIC ★ BATTLE IN THE SKY! Turn the track all the way up



Here's the music.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk5xTAtfcys

"RataTatatta". I-16 Type 24. IL-2:Bos.
"RataTatatta". I-16 Type 24. IL-2:Bos.
  • 2015.07.14
  • www.youtube.com
Polikarpov I-16 Type 24 is part of Early Access IL-2: Battle of Moscow. I-16 "White" skin made by Bionic. BF109 G-2 "Fin Mersu Early" skin made by 4./ZG26_Pa...