EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1051

Galina >>:

:)))))))))))))

Эх !!!!

Народ !!!!

Я Вам точно говарю !!!

Вот если я буду ПРАВА, не спрашивайте меня как я все это расчитала :)))

У меня своя стратегия и я вас уверяю, ни у кого из вас нет и никогда не будет этого сикрета :)))

Просто я знаю с вероятностью 99.9 % что сегодня по евре было ДНО ДОННОЕ !!!!

1.33 that's where the bottom will be, but for now profit taking by small accounts, it happens on Fridays

How's my morning news about the Chinamen and you laughed

Galina >>:

:)))))))))))))

Эх !!!!

Народ !!!!

Я Вам точно говарю !!!

Вот если я буду ПРАВА, не спрашивайте меня как я все это расчитала :)))

У меня своя стратегия и я вас уверяю, ни у кого из вас нет и никогда не будет этого сикрета :)))

Просто я знаю с вероятностью 99.9 % что сегодня по евре было ДНО ДОННОЕ !!!!

Galina, a bounce up is possible, but the bottom will be somewhere at 1.20-1.15, maybe even a little lower...............there are longs shining there...........

The momentum was not completed yesterday, there was a buy signal on H4, I think it was false, new low next week should be sure, according to him there was a money shakeout.

Levels for next week:

Pivot 1.3615

S1 1.3442

S2 1.3269

S3 1.3096

R1 1.3788

R2 1.3961

R3 1.4134

Monthly levels:

Pivot 1.41

S1 1.3621

S2 1.338

S3 1.2901

R1 1.4341

R2 1.482

R3 1.5061

Pay attention to 1.3615 and 1.3621, which are the supports, which are also the resistances, so a pullback is bound to happen. I am not surprised if on Monday we might have a gap, which way it is unimportant.

Resistance and support:

1.3740- majorresistance, breakdown of this resistance will open the way to the upside

Current price

Marked up only based on Galina's claims of a 99.9% hike up and not a step down =))))

Have a good weekend everyone and a profitable next week!

chepikds 20.02.2010 13:22

You're right all levels are good=dollar is on the upside (although yesterday it broke through all levels).At the very end of the day I read on the news feed

19.02.10 Foreign Exchange Market Review

The US dollar got a strong support from the Fed at the very end of the North American session yesterday.

In less than an hour, European and "commodity" currencies declined by more than a figure against the "American" on the news that the US Federal Reserve raised the discount rate by 25 bps to 0,75%. In other words, it will now be more expensive for commercial banks to borrow directly from the regulator (emergency loans). At the same time, the key federal funds rate, at which banks lend to each other on an overnight basis from their available funds in accounts at the Fed, remains unchanged (in the 0-0.25% range). But now the market is becoming more and more convinced that this rate will also be increased significantly earlier than previously thought. And yesterday's statements from Fed representatives could not change the minds of investors who believe that monetary policy in the USA is on a tightening path.

As a result, the euro is trading below $1.35 during today's Asian session. The "American" is also getting stronger against the yen, trading around ¥92 per dollar. The Australian and New Zealand currencies are losing ground. Today the US consumer inflation data will be released (16:30 Moscow time). In case price pressure builds up in the States, the dollar will only strengthen on expectations of an imminent key rate hike.
Overall, we expect the euro to trade in the $1.3370-1.3530 range today.

As I said before the level of 13600 is very strong and it just will not let us go. The dollar is not all right or most likely not at all, but the euro is much worse.

an increase in the discount rate will lead to higher borrowing costs for commercial banks (mentioned in the article above), which will lead to a reduction in money supply - the currency availability is falling as a consequence of its appreciation, the conclusion suggests itself - the euro/dollar pair is trending downwards, according to temporal parameters on H1 the pair passed the zone of strong reversal downwards but on H4 the next four hours maximum 8 will show a global trend reversal downwards. the estimated movement is directed down to 1.3245

The discount rate has been increased. The main one remains at the same level. No one knows when it will be raised. But the probability of an increase is now high.

I don't know what the ratio of the total volume of loans at discount and prime rates is, but the discount rates are of course much lower.

Reason: