Freelance's new design! - page 3

danminin:

south america speaks portuguese

not only her, Portugal had many colonies. The memory of a once-great country

Official languageof Portugal,Brazil,Angola,Mozambique,Cape Verde(along withKabuverdianu orCriulu),Guinea-Bissau,Sao Tome and Principe,East Timor(along with AustronesianTetum), andMacao(along with Chinese). About 80% of all current speakers of Portuguese now live in the Federative Republic ofBrazil.

Официальный язык | Wikiwand
Официальный язык | Wikiwand
  • www.wikiwand.com
You can help our automatic cover photo selection by reporting an unsuitable photo.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Who needs these filters now? To filter 5-10 applications that came in during the last one or two days? Who needs it? Who will do it?

Next. What must be filtered? By what criteria? By the criterion set by the client in his application? And if he specifies the "make changes to the indicator" task, what about all these attributes?

How many attributes are there? The Expert Advisor, the indicator - everything?

Maybe these filters will be saved for the future? But we do not understand this future yet. It is not yet clear in what direction, in the direction of which tasks MC develops Freelance.

It is not clear what number of incoming tasks the MC is counting on. Maybe there is a prospect of receiving at least a hundred or two tasks a day.

We are used to Freelance for MT4/5. Maybe MK is developing Freelance for the whole class of near- and programmer tasks, as well as tasks for other terminals.

Then the filters will become relevant.

This is already there, tasks for C++, C# etc.

так как по факту наш фриланс превратился в бесплатное место для черпания заказов и исполнителей, работающий вне сервиса.

Can you elaborate on what this would be? A separate website like the freelance sites?

Ramiz Mavludov:

It's not just the design, they've changed it.

Rated 6+ out of 5.

You mean:
?

The value in brackets is the number of people who voted, there is a hint:

Iliya Ashirov:

You mean..:
?

The value in brackets is the number of people who voted, there is a hint:

Hahaha. No. I was answering the question, "What do you think of.... the new design and layout? " how could you think of such a thing?

Ramiz Mavludov:
Hahaha. No. I was answering the question, "How do you like....? "
Thank you. There will be even nicer changes in the future.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Freelancing is still a work in progress.

We have started to roll out changes one step at a time, as it is dangerous to wait too long and do a big upgrade in one go.

We are gradually hiding the developers as well as top developers, as in fact our freelancing turned into a free place to scoop orders and doers, working outside the service.

let's look at it this way

the person the other day needed to attach a buzzer to the EA that goes off under certain conditions

Do you seriously think that writing a couple of lines costs 30 dollars? Or maybe 1-5?

For example, I do it for free, just as a consultation.

Mickey Moose:

the person the other day needed to attach a buzzer to the EA that goes off under certain conditions

Do you seriously think that writing a couple of lines costs $30? Or maybe 1-5?

For example, I do this for free, just as a consultation.

• Grandpa: I'll dig up the garden in 15 minutes.
  • Grandma: And I will dig up this garden in 10 minutes.
  • Grandpa: And I'll dig up this garden in 5 minutes!
  • Granny: Dig...

Artyom Trishkin:
  • Grandpa: I can dig up this garden in 15 minutes.
  • Grandmother: I can dig up this garden in 10 minutes.
  • Grandpa: I can dig up this garden in 5 minutes!
  • Grandma: Dig...
Artem, I'm not going to work in this field.

Mickey Moose:
Artem, I'm not going to work in this field.

What is it about?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Freelance's new design!

Mickey Moose, 2017.10.06 09:14

The person the other day needed to attach a beep to an EA triggered under certain conditions

Do you seriously think it costs $30 to write a couple of lines? or maybe 1-5?

For example, I do it for free, just as a consultation.

And, yes, show me how you can do it in two lines.
Reason: