Date encryption - page 4

I, too, wonder about the effort it takes to protect oneself from the wrong people.

Personally, I think that protection "against honest people" is enough. What is the point of building systems with crypto-resistant algorithms? Why spend huge resources to protect pennies of value? The protection must be adequate to the value of what is being protected.

George Merts:

I, too, wonder about the effort it takes to protect oneself from who knows what.

Personally, I think that protection "from honest people" is enough. What's the point of burying systems with all sorts of crypto-resistant algorithms? Why spend huge resources on guarding low-value assets? The protection must be adequate to the value of what is being protected.

That's not what surprises me, it's the creation of your own cheesy bikes instead of using off-the-shelf libraries in the terminal package.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

it's a bummer.... read something about asymmetric encryption please

i know this is a layman's forum, but not to this extent.

the encryption algorithms are posted in the public domain so that there are as many people as possible willing to hack them, they even pay big bonuses for finding vulnerabilities

the GSM was cracked precisely because the protocol was closed and not widely tested by hackers

by the way, amazon pays good money to find holes in their payment system

you think i do not know such things to which you are referring me? look at my profile.

Do you think I did any research before I created something like this?
I did, it all boils down to one thing in encryption:
1 you need to encrypt the information you want.
2 you have to decrypt the information correctly
and it has to be sufficiently tamper resistant.
do you agree that the key file is a public key and the system used is asymmetric encryption?

the crypto-protection, as stated above, must be equal to or roughly comparable to the value of the product.
which was presented to the public as a service.

i have nothing against standard protection variants in MQL, but when i created my protection variant, there was nothing like that.

With respect.

Andrey Kisselyov:
You think I don't know these things you're referring me to? Look in my profile.

you agree that the key file is a public key and the system used is asymmetric encryption?

What, what? The fact that the key is in the file makes the encryption system asymmetric?

Andrey Kisselyov:
You think I do not know such things that you refer me to? Look at my profile.

Do you think I studied the materials before I created something like this?
I did, it all comes down to one thing in encryption:
1 you need to encrypt the information you want.
2 you have to decrypt the information correctly
and it has to be sufficiently tamper resistant.
do you agree that the key file is a public key and the system used is asymmetric encryption?

the crypto-protection, as stated above, must be equal to or roughly comparable to the value of the product.
which was presented to the public as a service.

i have nothing against standard protection variants in MQL, but when i created my protection variant, there was nothing like that.

With respect.

I'm not a telepath. That makes sense.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
So I'm not a telepath. That makes sense.
Okay.

Respectfully.

If you are interested, I can give you the key to try to hack it and tell you what account number it is for. the account belongs to me, there is no information about it anywhere.

Respectfully.
Files:
kluch.zip  1 kb

Andrey Kisselyov:
Who is interested in the subject, I can provide a key to try to hack it and say what account number it is intended for. account belongs to me, there is no information about it anywhere.

Regards.

And hackers around the world, forgetting about the Pentagon, the White House and Clinton's mail, greedily pounced on this key )))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And hackers around the world, forgetting the Pentagon, the White House and Clinton's mail, greedily pounced on this key )))

))))) I don't give a damn.

respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:
)))) I don't give a damn who has nothing better to do.

With respect.

I was being sarcastic because it's unlikely that anyone here would be willing, let alone trained in this area.

For example, I'm not a bad proger, but I don't really know the subject at all

and I don't want to, I'm not interested

Reason: