The ticking history of the glass.

Hi all. Interested in a question on the ticking history of the cup in MT5. Specifically, only the best bid and ask prices are of interest. Bids are received and removed (or executed) one by one. I understand that bids can be received and removed "in a batch", but all in due time. All in order. So, is it possible to obtain data on time of requests movement with millisecond accuracy? Let it not be historical data. You can even get it online.

Andrey Gladyshev:
Hi all. Interested in the tick history of the stock in MT5. Specifically, only the best bid and ask prices are of interest. Bids are received and removed (or executed) one by one. I understand that bids may arrive and be removed "in a batch", but all in due time. All in order. So, is it possible to obtain data on time of requests movement with millisecond accuracy? Let it not be historical data. You can even get it online.

Use CopyTicks() or CopyTicksRange()

I am not a programmer, so I can only rely on other people who are competent to deal with such matters.

Andrey Gladyshev:

I am not a programmer, so I can only rely on other people who are competent to deal with such matters.

And what exactly do you want to do, just watch this data or save it somewhere?

Added

FORTS or FOREX?

Probably just watching. Forts.

Andrey Gladyshev:
If you just want to observe, what's wrong with a tape in a glass? You can even unload ticks there and put a filter in if you want to.

Only bid ticks and aska with trades can be unloaded, market data is left out. Specifically, you need to see the data from the feed and the movement of the bids on the bets of the market synchronously.

About the filter, can you elaborate...

Andrey Gladyshev:

Only bid ticks and aska with trades can be unloaded, market data is left out. Specifically, you need to see the data from the feed and the movement of the bids on the market beats synchronously.

There is no and will never be a history of the market.

Exact time (millisecond at least) of the cup arrival is not available right now either. Been asking for a long time. Ask too, write an application to the BOD, the more applications, the better the chances of them being added.

Andrey Gladyshev:

About the filter, can you elaborate...

Filter by volume of trades in the ribbon (PCM on the ribbon - minimum volume);

Alexey Kozitsyn:

There is no history of the tumbler and it is not foreseeable.

The exact time (millisecond at least) of the tumbler's arrival is not available now either. Have been asking for a long time. Ask too, write a request to the BOD, the more requests, the better chance they'll add.

Pity. Together we all ask the developers to implement such a possibility.

Reason: