Mt4 End of support. - page 14

Реter Konow:

If the (already very clear) point was made without trolling, then I would answer: "an established mind is discerning (unlike the mind of a child), and is able to assess the value of information and compare it with the necessary investment of time and effort to assimilate it". Obviously, any intelligent person would not waste his time studying material that is of no practical use to him. A person with life experience, who can distinguish nonsense from valuable knowledge may not assimilate new knowledge not because he cannot, but because it is really not fucking necessary in his life.

That's why you spend a lot of time on propaganda of procedural programming (as opposed to OOP), and even in Russian letters, instead of spending a little time, mastering OOP and start living humanly?

Nikolai Semko:
Not an argument... but an analogy.)
And you, Peter, know how to start a fire and add oil to the fire.)
It's enough to add something about uselessness of OOP in any waning topic and "a spark will ignite a fire"...))
It's like some kind of S&M.))
No, it's probably just a break from coding." We've been writing, we've been writing, our fingers are tired... " :))

The Forum has started some funeral themes, - "Forum is dying, when will it become alive?", or "MT4 Platform is dead". People need to cheer up and fill with vitality)).

Right, that was an analogy, but there was an argument underneath it and that's what I said. He was pointing at the rigidity and backwardness of some members of society. The gist of the argument is that the opponents of the GOP behave like an unlearned grandmother and therefore are simply behind the scientific and technological progress. That is, the argument veiled in a harmless analogy, pointed to the technical incompetence of the opponents of the GOP. Did I understand your hidden message correctly?

Well, you're right, I was just tired of long development process and came to the forum to chat. You are right. But the forum ireno communicate for some reason that does not work.))). I just give my opinion, and I immediately attacked.)).

It's not my fault that my ideas undermine accepted standards and destroy stereotypes ... so now I have to keep quiet?)

Mickey Moose:

No offence, but I'll figure it out on my own. Who else can I ask why my top is missing?

You can sort it out - no one is against it - they're all for it, they'll even help you if you want and feel like helping.

And about the top. My slippers are gone, too... I think it's the cat. But seriously, I don't know what your topic is missing.

Artyom Trishkin:

You are welcome to do it - no one is against it - they will even help you if you want and are receptive to help.

And about the top. My slippers are gone too... I blame the cat. But seriously, it's not clear what your topic is missing.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/215318/5732244

I also posted a screenshot there of my moose-breeding results on my own account.

Мт4 Конец поддержке.
Мт4 Конец поддержке.
  • www.mql5.com
Один из пользователей попросил меня переделать программу под Мт5 аргументируя это тем что в следующем году прекратиться поддержка Мт4...

Artyom Trishkin:

... You just don't really need it ...

...the main feature of local OOP-battles flies by...

There is one side - those who don't need OOP, because there are no tasks for OOP. And they don't use it - they don't need unnecessary.

The other side is those who do not need OOP because there are no tasks for OOP. But they use it. Because they like it, it is progressive, professional programmers use it and it will come in handy.

But from the viewpoint of the result it is of no importance

Реter Konow:

The Forum has started some funereal themes, like "the forum is dying, when will it come to life? People need some way to cheer up and fill with vitality)).

Right, that was an analogy, but there was an argument underneath it and that's what I said. He was pointing at the rigidity and backwardness of some members of society. The gist of the argument is that the opponents of the GOP behave like an unlearned grandmother and therefore are simply behind the scientific and technological progress. That is, the argument veiled in a harmless analogy, pointed to the technical incompetence of the opponents of the GOP. Did I understand your hidden message correctly?

Well, you're right, I was just tired of long development process and came to the forum to chat. You are right. But the forum ireno communicate for some reason that does not work.))). I just give my opinion, and I immediately attacked.)).

It's not my fault my ideas undermine accepted standards and destroy stereotypes... so why should I keep quiet?)

I still believe, Peter, that in

int n=rand()%16;

years I'll see you on this forum as a supporter of OOP. It's just, as it seems to me, that you unconsciously realize the necessity of converting your large project to OOP classes, but you cannot admit it to yourself and your mind is always looking for OOP counterarguments because of your laziness and tiredness to learn something new. That is why you understand this topic again and again on this forum. And this is just your inner struggle of Mind and Mind.

Alexander Puzanov:

...the main feature of local OOP-battles flies by...

There is one side - those who don't need OOP, because there are no tasks for OOP. And they don't use it - they don't need unnecessary.

The other side is those who do not need OOP because there are no tasks for OOP. But they use it. Because they like it, it is progressive, professional programmers use it and it will come in handy.

But from the point of view of the result it is of no importance to OOP or not

I don't understand "why?" What does each side have to gain in such arguments?

Mickey Moose:

I'm the only one who doesn't understand "why?" What does each side have to gain in an argument like this?

And talk? ))...
Programmers often suffer from communication deficits))))
Especially on topics that only they understand)))

Mickey Moose:

I'm the only one who doesn't understand "why?" What does each side have to gain in an argument like this?

If you're willing, let's do it this way:

Do you have a function for defining a new bar? If you have it, post its code.

And describe at once the order of addressing this function when we need to know the new bar coming on M5, H1 and D1.

Then we will continue.

Nikolai Semko:

I still believe, Peter, that in

years from now I will see you on this forum as an OOP supporter. Simply, as it seems to me, you now subconsciously already realize the necessity of converting your big project to OOP classes, but you cannot admit it to yourself and your mind is always looking for OOP counterarguments due to laziness and tiredness to learn new things. That is why you understand this topic again and again on this forum. And this is just your inner struggle of Mind and Mind.

OK Nikolai, let it be as you say. )

Let's say wrapping all my code in classes is not a problem. There will only be a few classes there. After all, the whole code is several large blocks. But to break the core into structures would be suicide. I'll have to create so many links between variables, it'll probably take me years to finish (I don't know how long it will take).

What to do with the kernel?

Suppose I do all this, after that I may be considered a follower of OOP? )) In what form must I bring the program to meet the standards of OOP?

And the Russian language will have to be abandoned? It'll be excruciatingly hard to read your own code. I don't even know what to do with it...

Reason: