Looking for a Function to flip the Portfolio from +1 to -1 and -1 to +1

Hi Guys,

This is my first Post!!!

I'm looking for a function to flip the Portfolio position from +1 to -1 and -1 to +1 immediately

i.e, when sell signal is given, the command will close the buy position but straight away change the position to -1

Regards,

ShinjiOno

可以用if语句在任何位置控制他们,比如:

int a;

if (Buy condition is true) a=1;

else if (Sell condition is true) a=-1;

if (a==1){

//---------

//---------

}

else if (a==-1){

//---------

//---------

}

我的英语很不好 , 祝你好运!

ShinjiOno:
I'm looking for a function
Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

ShinjiOno:

Hi Guys,

This is my first Post!!!

I'm looking for a function to flip the Portfolio position from +1 to -1 and -1 to +1 immediately

i.e, when sell signal is given, the command will close the buy position but straight away change the position to -1

Regards,

ShinjiOno

What you have described is not a function, it is a whole bunch of code. Ok you could wrap the whole bunch of code up into a function called ShinjiOnoFunction(), unique to you, but then who is supposed to write that?

So, let's suppose you want to write your own EA to perform this function. You could write something like this ...

#define NOPOSITION     2324263
#define LONGPOSITION   2324264
#define SHORTPOSITION  2324265

int start(){

int state= GetCurrentPosition();

bool couldGoShort=  SellSignal();   // is there a sell signal?
   bool couldGoLong =  BuySignal();    // is there a buy signal?

switch(state){
      case NOPOSITION:
         if( couldGoShort ){
            GoSHORT();  // open a SHORT position
            return(0);
         }

if( couldGoLong ){
            GoLONG();   // open a LONG position
            return(0);
         }
         break;

case LONGPOSITION:
         if( couldGoShort ){
            ClosePosition();     // close any open position related to this trading system and this chart
            GoSHORT();
            return(0);
         }
         break;

case SHORTPOSITION:
         if( couldGoLong ){
            ClosePosition();
            GoLONG();
            return(0);
         }
         break;

default:
         Print("WTF? We shouldn't be here");
         break;
   }
}

Where there are lots of smaller functions to be written that are more approachable than having to do everything all at once.

But frankly I don't think my code above is going to be much use to you, because even though it is very simple, it may still be too much for a total beginner. So, where to start? Well the book is a good place to start.

Since you don't even say if you have any understanding of C, or another programming language, it is hard to know what else to say.

Reason: